for Wrath of the Muggles

8/3/2020 c3 Guest
YES!SIRIUS AIN'T DEAD IN THIS!
And im to lazy to login.
6/1/2019 c7 Juxshoa
Wow! Amazing setup! Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
3/20/2018 c6 OB1 Kenobi
update please im begging you
6/29/2016 c5 2aslan333
Good chapter.
6/29/2016 c5 15Corwalch
uh oh, somebody woke the sleeping dragon. I hope they are prepared for the fallout
6/25/2016 c4 Guest
I'd like to see this go on You definitely have my attention.

Very clever picture. "I'm with Muggle" in other words "Wizards beware!"

Wulfric I hoped you rescued that little girl!
6/25/2016 c2 Guest
Don't worry about your bridge. Warner Brothers destroyed a pedestrian bridge in Half-blood prince. With crazies like Bellatrix LeStrange it's par for the course.
6/12/2016 c4 Juxshoa
Write more plz, this is amazing!
4/17/2016 c4 2JeanAndBilius
Keep going - liking this!
4/16/2016 c2 7Very Small Prophet
The muggles finally strike back! I love the idea. I hope the Durselys get a good laugh out of it. And Toby Snape as well.

You are setting yourself up for some difficulties by placing the events in Harry’s sixth year. In the 1990s, the Internet was not nearly as ubiquitous or as easily navigated as it is today. The modern web with easy-to-use search engines, world-spanning blogs and social networks, easily viewed videos, and e-mails and tweets more common than phone calls was just barely beginning to blossom. The Potter stories took place during a cusp in the development of the internet, and it can be hard to re-create the era, even if you lived through it. It will take some careful research if you plan to get the detail right instead of pretending it’s all happening twenty years later.

Or maybe you can just replace John Major with David Cameron and call it an Alternate Universe in which everything took place twenty years late. It’s easier than researching. (grin)
3/5/2016 c3 2JeanAndBilius
Excellent!
2/23/2016 c1 Im Not a Hoe
muggle pride rally!
2/15/2016 c3 3desireejones99
Dumbles and Ron both missed the point about Muggles knowing about magic, and Ron really missed the Idea of what it meant that Sirius was going to be teaching
2/15/2016 c3 HeartsGlow
The first two chapters were MUCH better written than this one. It was ... frenetic; and poorly written.
2/15/2016 c3 Guest
Great work so far! Can't wait for the next installment.
25 Page 1 2 Next »