for Senju Naruto Heir of Mokuton

12/28/2019 c5 anthonymosca27
I liked your story really well done I really wish you didn't have to swear in it though but I think you did a really good job in it how many chapters do you plan to make this
3/4/2018 c1 2 Up
this story is suspiciously similar to another story called the hope of the senju clan. only difference is that story is better written
9/28/2017 c5 Guest
Continue plzzzxz
4/27/2017 c5 Maka6797
I REALLY THINK THAT YOU SHOULD ADD SOME MORE CHAPTERS VERY SOON!
2/12/2017 c5 4Monster King
Good story I liked it can't wait until the next update.
1/19/2017 c5 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
12/18/2016 c5 arinasution5
Go
9/7/2016 c5 Johnathan Rawls
Nice one update update the next chapter soon please
3/31/2016 c5 4madworld27
Great story. I can't wait to read more! I am uncomfortable with the Madara granddaughter thing. But, I liked the funny side it brought to the usually menacing characters. If there is someway to see further interaction between baby Naruto and the real Madara, that would be exciting! Anyway, I hope you continue this story! :)
3/14/2016 c5 7bigfan22
I'm glad you aren't going to kill off all the Uchiha. In canon that always surprised me. What good was it to kill off the children who had no idea about the coup. All it did was weaken Konoha more than necessary. Great start so far, and I def look forward to seeing what happens next. Hope we get another update soon.
3/5/2016 c5 Guest
It's Tenzo not Tanzo, and it's Shisui not Shusui. Enjoying the story so far hope to see another ch. soon.
2/29/2016 c5 1ND99sama
Great job with the storyline.
I love your idea. But the grammar is a little off. A few tenses wrong here and some misspells.
Anyways, a great chapter to a great story. I'll love to read more.
2/25/2016 c5 12Lu Phantom