for Senju Naruto Heir of Mokuton

2/25/2016 c5 1apocaliptic 20
Weird twist with the gand daughter thing can't wait to see what you do with her. Overall great story so far.
2/25/2016 c5 9Blandusername
i think that everything seems to work out too well. Minato lived Kushina lived everyone save for the third lived...Naruto now has the 9 tails and mokuton his mother and father to train him. Now Izumi(Itachi) won't have to massacre the clan and Shisui lives...whats the down side to the story other than Obito, I'm starting to feel that Orochimaru will be good in this story...What I'm trying to say is that something negative should happen I think Minato dying would have been pretty goo for everyones development. BTW please tell us if the pairing is fem Gara because you can save me some time to stop reading here, gender bending Gara x Naruto is really weird to me.
2/25/2016 c5 Rebmul
I since a harem coming on
2/24/2016 c5 WolfCoyote
Great update and nice plot twist in revealing Madara's granddaughter, also letting Hiruzen do the sealing.. also nice way of placing the blame off the Uchia clan and directly on Madara himself...I am really enjoying the story and I can't wait to see what happens next:)
2/24/2016 c1 4Azaira
I know it sounds annoying to do, but it would be nice if you could go through your chapters and separate the paragraphs by speaker. When there is more than one going back and forth, not only does it get confusing, but it creates walls of text.

It would garner more readers and reviewers too. ive read most, but there are parts I'm skipping.
2/24/2016 c5 kazuki2292
Nice idea about madara daughter..make her became a super evil
2/24/2016 c5 Narzo
Could be a nice OC parring in naruto x madaras grandaughter
2/24/2016 c5 NarutoKushina
Madara's granddaughter is interesting, I kind of hope Naruto winds up with her actually.

So will Kushina help train Naruto as well, and will she ever get to be paired with anyone?

Not to many people make Tobi and Obito a different people, so that is nice as well.
2/24/2016 c5 3ncpfan
As for Madara's granddaughter, I'll have to read more about her before giving an opinion. I'm still hoping to see a Naruto/Kushina pairing in this story, though...
2/24/2016 c5 Recuba1111
NARUTOXKUSHINA
2/24/2016 c5 4moops
happy he wont be hated as bad in this story like all the others
2/24/2016 c5 Tsukoblue
Awesome keeping Minato and Kushina alive
looking forward to next chapter!
2/23/2016 c4 reverskivl
good chapter, serious good naruto x itachi fem
or fem sasuke, and kushina alive after all its seal is not weakened :D
2/21/2016 c4 Kimar Origami
I like the story a lot but this is almost word for word taken from hope of the senju clan by aragon potter. Are you going to make your version different?
2/21/2016 c4 bankai777
I hope that Minato doesn't die in this story.
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »