for Senju Naruto Heir of Mokuton

2/21/2016 c4 2macca123
dude this is boring
2/20/2016 c4 LazyKid24
Well hope Minato doesn't die because that would suck and kind of ruin the story a little.
2/20/2016 c4 Guest
well damn it seems kushina is gona die so no hot read head and Naruto pairing
2/20/2016 c4 3ncpfan
Hmm...so maybe Naruto and Kushina could be the pairing in this story, then?
2/18/2016 c3 JJP123
girls I hope get paired with Naruto: Temari, Samui, Ino non-fan girl sakura, and hinata
2/17/2016 c3 ncpfan
So, then (and maybe it's just because I'm a clueless guy), why did Kushina break up with Minato in the first place? That really wasn't made clear. I also have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing a Naruto/Kushina pairing in this story (Kushina's an Uzumaki, so there's the whole "strong lifeforce" idea).
2/15/2016 c3 bankai777
Will Tsunade Senju meet Karura.
2/15/2016 c3 16Wyrtha
Very interesting. So Itachi (Izumi) had the disease before he gets his upgrade ... interesting. Makes me curious about if she inquires about dating and then proceeds to go out on one and with whom.

I'll be interested to see what happens with Kushina. Now that Minato is out of the picture there's no baby with what would cause the embalanced in her chakra that would allow Tobi to have the chance to steal the Kyubi from her. I mean a healthy non-pregnant Kushina isn't someone Tobi wants to mess with especially in the village.

Which means Naruto won't be a jinchuriki and Minato lives long enough to do a lot of things he might have done, but didn't get the chance to. Like fix the council, update and upgrade the academy procedures, ... i'm sure there are others.

But that also brings a point to who Kushina will end up with with Minato out of the picture. I'm guessing she will fall in love and will have a child and Tobi will appear at that point to wreck everything ... though with Tsunade in the village this time the outcome could be/should be different at least for Kushina and maybe Minato.

And lastly I'm curious to see if you set it up so Jiraiya moves on finally and goes searching for something real and has a family of his own. Which would be interesting I mean Kushina's kid, Jiraiya's kid, Naruto, Izumi. Shizune being the village should find love and be more independent and maybe better for it skills wise at least ( I mean she was jonin level so maybe she might be better and get her own contract) ... so much could happen.
2/15/2016 c3 seriously
guest (epic facepalm) You did not read the title of this story did you?
2/15/2016 c3 Tsukoblue
Great chapter and great way of bringing Kushina into the story

Naruto and FemItachi would be cool to see for the pairing
Naruto and Kushina would also be cool
2/15/2016 c1 Tsukoblue
This is a great first chapter but I don't think that having Danzo do what he did was a good move especially with Minato's enemies, Orochimaru, Jiraya, Kushina and more
2/15/2016 c3 Guest
Kushina is Naruto's mother not Tsunade.
2/13/2016 c2 JJP123
well if the paring is Naruto x harem, I think it's safe to say Temari is in it given the kazekage's reaction to tsunade being pregnant
2/13/2016 c2 Rebmul
she really has no right to be mad and should get over it although I think it would be cool if Naruto ended up with her
2/13/2016 c2 bankai777