for Between the Lines

5/10/2021 c14 reisova
Very good story
6/3/2020 c14 Clare
What a fab AU fanfic! I love how you shake everything up by diverting some of Maria's signature movie lines and scenes to Georg. The plot is really smart too, the way they bump into each other in the book shop, are immediately attracted to each other, and start to meet on a regular basis; but I must say, for a pair of eager readers, neither of them are good at communicating (Lols) and that's one of the main reasons for all the angst and heartbreak here :( That said, I'm happy it all gets sorted out and that Elsa and Max give Georg and Maria a helping hand :) And that honeymoon chapter is very hot. Swoon! I'm definitely putting this on my list of favourites.
2/16/2018 c12 amber.580
Whoa. The tables have turned...
1/30/2018 c14 5Miss Darling Julie
I can't believe I missed this one until now. It's brilliant!
6/24/2017 c14 Grunt
I love this!
11/29/2016 c14 Neha
Loved this !
Can't wait for more fics!
10/4/2016 c14 5tinkbooklover
Oh my I don't know why I haven't read this before. But it was utterly beautiful. Just adding in that different au part at the start really changes but not in a wrong way the whole story. But it's still so true and I love that. Just so cute and warms my heart. Thank you.
Your loyal reader
Tinkbooklover
10/1/2016 c4 Gallifrey-Rose
Omg the angst in this is tugging at my heart
5/8/2016 c14 2patrickssong
Very sexy scene! I love it. The book and the flowers were a lovely little touch and I do love a take charge Maria!

Wonderful story. Well done :)
5/8/2016 c13 patrickssong
Nawww and there is our happy ending. So many delightful moments. M asking G to kiss her on the lips, E speaking to M about G in the re purposing of dialogue. Love this chapter!
5/8/2016 c12 patrickssong
Very clever twisting of the story again! I love using Max as G's conscious. It is a wonderful fictional tool. Very well written again. The tension is wonderful!
5/8/2016 c11 patrickssong
I like the re purposing of the dialogue to get the Captain's point of view and his emotional conflicts. I like the way Elsa turns from spurned lover to understanding that G has fallen in love with Maria and is trying to understand. The kiss was absolutely lovely!
5/8/2016 c10 patrickssong
What another lovely chapter. I also love the different perspectives people have on the Edelweiss scene. You have brought something different yet again. I like the conflict arising between Elsa and Georg and Max being caught in the middle. I love the thought of him standing by and watching with amusement. Oooh and Maria suffering from the green-eyed monster! Wonderful!
5/8/2016 c9 patrickssong
Another seamless transition back into the film. I like the way Maria reflects on her time with G in the beginning and way you have written the ache when she finds out he may be potentially marrying Elsa.

Well Written!
5/8/2016 c8 patrickssong
The calm after the storm. Such a bittersweet chapter and very nicely written. Although I know all will end well, I feel very sorry for both of them unable to get it together just yet!
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »