for Not Everyone's a Hero

11/29/2020 c16 late to the show
I binged this awesomeness in a single day! Please continue this good author. I am in desperate need of MOAR!
8/7/2020 c16 Team MRVL
Why did you have to abandon it here!? I was really looking forward to seeing Neo and Weiss's first meeting...and their subsequent catfight ;)
8/9/2019 c16 arga101
Nice story. A very unique character, and a very nice insight to the life of a criminal. Not unexpected of Cinder tying loose ends, though I will criticize her on acting a bit premature. Very sweet of Neo. Hope you continue!
8/1/2019 c16 UserShit
dude why?
this story has potential
athrun's evolution as a character is firm and constant
his relationships with the other characters
I know you will have some errors (which I consider error) but they are minimal
It's a shame you abandoned it
but are your reasons
The last thing I have left to say is that I have a good time reading it and enjoy every moment
5/11/2019 c4 Yami-Guy
Things are cruising along plot wise and feels way to...idk. I cant describe it well but it feels very monotonous and cliched. Interesting but cliched.
5/11/2019 c3 Yami-Guy
I have to say it...your reasoning for having Athrun join Cinders group just feels weak as hell and screams of plot pushing. For someone who is as alone as this chapter suggests he is too willing to give up his independence for something that he doesn't even know. Interesting MC, naïve as hell though.
9/15/2018 c3 PasiveNox
Hehehehehehehe here yeah great
5/24/2018 c16 Guest
Glad this story is back an extremely well written and interesting chapter
5/24/2018 c16 1TheAbyssWatcher
I was expecting AN...
but it was a true UPDATE!
5/24/2018 c16 Gh0st495
Well all I have to say this was an amazing chapter from start to finish from Mercury actually sparing Athrun and actually consider him sort of a friend and an ally and to Athrun going saving both Roman and helping out Neo at the same time and of course that very heartbreaking confrontation between him and Ruby and having to explain all of his actions and his in inactions that causing the fall of Beacon. And of course him sticking to both Roman and Neo as they are all that they have is each other. then came to a surprise for me that you actually got Neo to speak that was really surprising and pretty fun to read. I really loved that moment you had then between just the two of them and you explaining why she was starting to start having some feelings for Athrun and how she connected to him. And then the last part was just the cutest moment I ever saw having to kiss was just the nice ending for that moment. I was a little upset after the whole wait for just this chapter but you definitely made it up in the end with the length and quality of this chapter great job keep up the amazing work and good luck. I'm looking forward to the next chapter hopefully it's more sooner than this one but overall excellent work.
5/24/2018 c16 KnightOfZaku
Awesome! That chapter was definitely worth the wait.

So Mercury just couldn't bring himself to kill Athrun. That's certainly going to make things a little more interesting if Athrun meets up with Cinder's group again during the battle at Haven.

Since Neo has basically claimed Athrun as hers and he has accepted his place at her side. Does that mean that there's no chance of him fixing things with Weiss? Like I said in my earlier review. Neo is one of my favorite characters in the series. But with how well you built up Athrun and Weiss's relationship. I'd really hate to see it just end like that. However that touching moment between Athrun and Neo at the end of the chapter, also shows how great those two are for each other. So if AthrunxWeiss is now dust in the wind. I'm not too upset about it.

Finally, I really enjoyed Athrun's little chat with Ruby. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing what words she has in store for him during their next confrontation.
5/24/2018 c16 56Gravenimage
I love this chapter so much. Asides that Mercury does care for Athrun, the same with Torchwick and he gets to be with Neo. But I feel sorry for Weiss the poor girl must be heart broken. I wish there was a way for him to reach her and apologize.
4/26/2018 c15 random guy 205
Credit where credit is due you have managed to construct a character with a fairly complicated moral code, and believable interactions. Not only that but you've managed to humanize the cast I didn't think it could be done, looking forward to how you expand on Mercury in the future his remorselessness always confused me. There is a pacing issue, and you're oc's actions don't meet his stated skill set but that should be easy to correct. All around way better than anything I could manage.
3/7/2018 c15 1VanitasTheFool.1
loved the main character and his romance with weiss and neo (more weiss than neo personaly but oh well). ending was a nice cliffhanger with a spin that was predictabile because of Athruns moral code but mercury being the person to attempt to kill him was not aspectet (I thought it would have been Emerald )
1/31/2018 c15 Witty Remark
Loving the story so far, I can't wait for the story to continue.
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »