for Ongoing Adventures of Harry Potter

2/22/2021 c1 8Cyan93
Top notch! Especially that last line.
6/30/2020 c1 Guest
TRASHHHHHHHHHHH
9/18/2019 c1 Guest
It's a nice story very well done, but had one flaw in it.
Really just before the tournament begins h/hr are wed so now she's potter, out the cup came the name granger.. ehm hello that means somebody else now hermione potter does not need to enter.
8/11/2018 c1 ak
bonne fic!
7/6/2018 c1 1ainokea2810
Beautiful story. Well done.
3/31/2018 c1 The Hermit
Not to bad even if more than fifty percent was confusing because the writer writes as if everyone knows what was going on in their mind. I'll give it five out of ten.
3/2/2017 c1 BlackFireJasmine
I've read literally thousands of stories over my years with and without an account on this site.

Your piece, while lacking formatting to ease transition between scenes, easily ranks among the list of best one-shots written.

If anything, the fact your story is a one-shot made it easier to read and, somehow, more spell-binding than a multi-chapter story.

Well done!
8/2/2016 c1 brightflare
Great story!
4/18/2016 c1 LCB
Very good.
4/9/2016 c1 Jimmy Antlets
Now *that* is a good fic! Cheers!
2/21/2016 c1 Guest
Fun, interesting. Keep writing. I loved it.
2/21/2016 c1 teachergirl
Sorry. I tried so hard to understand your story, but I couldn't figure who was who and what the plot was.
2/20/2016 c1 xavierp
1 for Harmony - JKR's revised canon rocks. The beginning was a little patchy, it was difficult to understand who was talking an what about. We could, I think, have borne a few thousand extra words just to clear things up. I think you were in too much of a hurry to get to Hogwarts.

I like what you did with Ginny and Draco and I loved that you made Hermione formidable and made sure that Harry didn't do it all alone. So, all in all, a good solid story that could have used a beta (but lack of didn't make it too disastrous).
2/16/2016 c1 2Therio
As others have said, it really could use line breaks, other than that, it was a very fun story.
2/15/2016 c1 15Vegasman59
I must admit that was fun
24 Page 1 2 Next »