for Criminal

12/9/2021 c11 14Parkerbear
As with all your other work, I loved it. I actually think I read this right when I was very new to the fandom, but I didn't have an account and was too shy to leave reviews. I just want you to know it was a great read! Thank you!
2/24/2021 c11 Apple Yumi 94
that was so awesome
2/24/2021 c9 Apple Yumi 94
I was wondering how you were going to handle this situation w confession. great idea!
2/24/2021 c8 Apple Yumi 94
muahahahahaahaaa let the secrets come out! only the final 2 remain!
2/24/2021 c7 Apple Yumi 94
yassss good cliffhanger
2/24/2021 c6 Apple Yumi 94
love the amount of character analysis you put in to create these interactions. I think you're spot on!
2/23/2021 c5 Apple Yumi 94
this chapter is dripping with sappy content. . . . . I'm squealing in delight!
2/23/2021 c4 Apple Yumi 94
lolol. I believe you're doing well with their names. and yes tf it is weird to hear Mr. or Ms. instead of -san or -kun
2/23/2021 c3 Apple Yumi 94
I'm addicted to this story! love how realistic and in line w the cannon plot it is!
2/23/2021 c1 Apple Yumi 94
dang, I was gonna skip this story but saw the reviews. bruh you have a gift for writing because I was lulled into this world you've created! I' must see the next chapter.
12/31/2020 c11 2TheBlackPuddle
I’m sorry that I’m about to just review every single story you have up, but can I just say, this is canon. 100% this is what happens and i will die by it. It was so fabulously written, the characterization, the confessions, etc. I’m keeping this as a bookmark because I will no doubt come back to read it again and again. I love it, thank you 3
4/3/2020 c11 105claraowl
That was awesome!
4/3/2020 c10 claraowl
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4/3/2020 c6 claraowl