for Criminal

3/1/2019 c11 5artistofthemind
This is so adorable! I love the ending! You’re amazing!
1/1/2019 c11 misherukuro
Absolutely loved it.
10/22/2018 c11 3Kaname671
Just discovered your little gem, thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done.
10/17/2018 c10 Alicia
I was so happy to read your version of Ren and Kyouko's relationship. It is exactly how we'd like it even if the time line is different from the present story unfolding at the moment. Thank you so much I really enjoyed reading it, keep up the great work!
6/28/2018 c11 palmtreehead
Great story. Actually had a few tears for poor Kyoko, it’s just so wrong to treat a person so badly they truly believe they can’t be loved. enjoyed the simple hide in plain sight til the fans demand it relationship reveal plan, and the kiss scenes were well-written, with consideration for their insecurities. Thanks for sharing!
1/16/2018 c11 9Jenndifurry
Cute I can see Ren teasing Yashiro for revenge. Although they might have told Lory so Kyoko can have more time with Ren if she didn't have LoveMe assignments.
1/16/2018 c9 Jenndifurry
and what does he do in Guam pretend he is a fairy stupid man.
11/9/2017 c11 7J Luc Pitard
Super romantic! Loved this one!
11/5/2017 c11 113Glimare
Okay, that was adorable! Thanks for writing it!
8/2/2017 c11 7seireidoragon
This was a great story and I like how realistic it feels. You did a wonderful job!
6/4/2017 c11 2brennakai
So GREAT!
LOVE that they kept it for years. Truly the greatest opossum to make it work.
Thanks!
3/21/2017 c11 Cristina
Loved it! made me smile!
2/26/2017 c6 3kalmaegi
"Kyoko and Ren both were guilty of sending each other so many mixed signals, they were the poster children for miscommunication. Maybe this might help set them straight." I need to frame this. *snickers*
2/16/2017 c11 A Musing Brunette
This story is great. Thank you for keeping to it and finishing it. I just added it to my faves. I like how it wasn't wrought with complicated plots and unneeded drawn out angst, because really- Isn't their actual relationship troubled and drawn out enough without adding too many more complications? I appreciate that you didn't throw in what sometimes seems like 2-5 other plots that just go too far. I'm not saying some of those stories aren't good because there some that are great, but simple is good too. So thank you for writing a good story of decent length that has been just as enjoyable.

Good luck with future endeavors.
1/26/2017 c11 Setsuka e Cain