for Criminal

11/5/2016 c10 10black neko hime
Thank you for creating this story and writing it all the way to the end. It was a pleasure to read.
11/4/2016 c10 5MWEH
I'm sort of happy and sort of sad, now that I've reached the end. I'm happy because, well it's pretty obivious perhaps - I don't have to wait for anything, the two of them are together and overall it was pretty perfect. But I'm also sad because there isn't any more :(
Really well done, I loved the concept and the way you wrote it - excellent. Good work and good luck on future projects!
11/4/2016 c10 Guest
I love this story! thank you for writing it. do kind of want a chapter set sometime in the future when the president, kuu, and/or yashiro find out. but if not, please continue to write other stories. _
Loved it.
11/4/2016 c10 CamogianGrl
Nooo! Not the end! Please keep writing!
I loved the confessions! I loved how Ren handled himself and how brace Kyoko was.
Well written! Great descriptions and beautiful plot!
11/4/2016 c10 Guest
I'm so sad for it to be ending, we'll you know you could give us just a bit more lol but any how wonderful work I'll miss it as well as the writer behind it do well in all you do be always happy
11/4/2016 c10 390mutemuia
Finally a true conversation with their hearts on their hands.
Such a lovely and beautiful chapter!
I love the deep understanding about Kyoko Ren has and how she is determined to believe she really deserves him.
An amazing story, thanks for writing it.
Yes, please, epilogue and more stories like this :D
11/3/2016 c10 PaulaGaTo
Quiero mas! no puede terminar aqui...por favor
11/3/2016 c10 1CarolinaEirasSa
This was so amazingly well done! :D by far one of the best fanfics from the current year in this fandom. I sure hope to read more of your stories soon
11/3/2016 c10 JazminSS
Oh please continue with this story, I really like the way you write :D
10/25/2016 c9 3Dandy Mandy
This is such a wonderful story! I had to read it a lot at once! Please update it soon!
10/16/2016 c9 Setsuka e Cain
Estou ansiosa pelo próximo capítulo!
10/12/2016 c9 Flower15
kyaaaa... so cutecan't wait for next chapter! hurry up! hurry up!
10/3/2016 c9 18MyuPanChan
Could you stop those cliffhangers? Please! . my heart won't hang up like that! X.x
Omy.. don't be late to updated! Pls!
10/3/2016 c3 92scifiromance
Poor Kyoko! Actually, I don't know how bad to feel for her, kissing Ren, lol.
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »