for Criminal

7/21/2016 c6 nerdchick394
woot
7/21/2016 c6 18MyuPanChan
I can say. .. your fic give me 2 ideas for 2 fics 0o0'

When i post i'll tell you xD

And then. .. u got kanae x Kyoko friendship perfectly! I love it *-*~
7/20/2016 c6 Guest
I can't wait can't wait can't wait till the next update so excited post ASAP
7/20/2016 c6 Jessica
More! Please more!
7/20/2016 c6 PaulaGaTo
Me gusto mucho...Gracias kanae! Ojala Kyoko le haga caso...quiero leer esa confesion, jajaja
7/20/2016 c6 390mutemuia
Thanks Gods for best friends!
7/19/2016 c6 Setsuka e Cain
Adorei o capĂ­tulo!
7/12/2016 c5 1CarolinaEirasSa
Loved it! This story is amazing :D I'll be anxiously waiting for the next chapter
7/9/2016 c4 CamogianGrl
I love how you portray them as the Heel siblings! The honorifics will be difficult but I'm sure you will do a fabulous job!
7/7/2016 c5 PaulaGaTo
Linda Kyoko y Ren es adorable !...me encanta tu historia...gracias
7/7/2016 c5 5Tabbykatroses
Kyoko trying to call Ren by his first name is hilarious, I feel like she's literally choking on his name like its near impossible for her to say it, and Poor Ren would give anything to hear it
7/6/2016 c5 Guest
Nice work
7/6/2016 c5 pancakesareabsoluetlydelicious
OMG I seriously couldn't stop smiling through out all of that. I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT! I honestly wish that this EXACT scene happen in the manga. The problem with some fanfics when they write scenes like this is that both characters are so OOC that it's just a tad unbelievable but yours isn't in the slightest. Its so in character it was like reading a chapter of the manga. Thank you that was adorable and super duper cute. Can't wait for the next update!
6/25/2016 c4 10black neko hime
Ok. Good job, Ren. He's thinking rationally.
I wonder how soon a reason for them to see one another could be concocted.

If something happens that puts them in a state of panic, Ren and Kyoko might drop some of their formalities. Ren would do it easier than Kyoko, though.

I kind of really want them to end up in the dark together again without Setsu and Cain...
6/25/2016 c3 black neko hime
What's Ren going to think?
Part of me feels sorry for him, but I really hope he realizes that she initiated that and that she wants him. Like, please don't think she hates you.
Poor Kyoko. Her emotions are kind of a mess right now.
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »