for Criminal

5/17/2016 c2 39alitablake
Loving this so far. The funny idea of Kyoko taking advantage of Ren through acting is great and your writing for the idea is absolutely wonderful.

I do hope to see more of this story in the near future.
4/27/2016 c2 CamogianGrl
Cute story! I hope you keep writing and update soon!
4/21/2016 c1 Guest
Yaaaay thank you! Looove this story please keep up the hard work!
4/21/2016 c2 Guest
Great start with the first chapter. A little weak on the second because nothing much happened after that but am looking forward to rest of the story -
4/20/2016 c2 16Matelia-legwll
Much easier to read the second time around. Thanks for fixing the formatting! Can't wait to see how far Kyoko and Ren will take the siblings in order to get what will help them most. Keep up the good work!
4/20/2016 c1 4PunK-ChIc
Lets see how long she can hide behind Setsu... It was fun to read :)
4/20/2016 c2 Setsuka e Cain
Estou adorando a história! D
4/19/2016 c2 PunK-ChIc
The story seemed really nice ans I would like to know what happens next,,, but you should change the format of chap 2. It really hard to read which had me giving up after 1 paragraph.

I don't mean to discourage you, just some advice. Hope it helps :D
4/19/2016 c2 1zealith
I really like this, but you may want to try fixing the formatting on this chapter. :/
4/19/2016 c2 Guest
I love the story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. Two things. One is the formatting on chapter 2...The other is, PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! Thank you. _
4/19/2016 c2 Aeliya.Nightwing
Great job on this one. Oh, just a heads up that the formatting of chapter 2 messed up a bit. :/
2/19/2016 c1 Guest
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? I SOOOOOO WANT TO KNOW! Thanks for writing and i look forward to more updates )
2/15/2016 c1 1CarolinaEirasSa
This looks very promising. I love your writing style so far. Will anxiously wait for more.
2/12/2016 c1 Guest
Anxious for more great job
2/12/2016 c1 Guest
Beautiful job I want can't wait to see where you take us post asap
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »