for Bass Air

2/13/2016 c1 Anna
Ah, that was super cute! Hope you write more stories for Charloe.
2/15/2016 c1 19IceonFire7
Well, this was quite a good story. I'm actually surprised to find out it's your first. The idea of Bass in the Cupid boxers is adorable. But even better is finding out he and Charlie spent a little 'secret' time together the night before. I loved the scene in the bathroom, especially the soft, gentle kiss Bass gives to Charlie. Really great start to writing, and I hope we see more from you. :)
2/13/2016 c1 75LemonSupreme
Yay! First of all I'm dancing my special Lemon happy dance that we have a new author in our midst! Secondly, hello again! **waves** I had so much fun writing the story based on your prompt last year. And I'm also very glad you decided to write some Charloe of your own. I love this story. It's sexy and fun and will be a great addition to this year's Short & Sweet fic event. :) Hoping this is just the first of many Charloe stories for you. -Lemon
2/12/2016 c1 MrsRogers10
This is a great! Cupid Bass was hilarious, I loved reading it! I hope you write more :)
2/11/2016 c1 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
So glad you decided to write this, and I hope you consider writing more Charloe. I really enjoyed this...Bass as cupid was hilarious and super adorable. I loved that Charlie stayed outside with him and covered him up to keep him warm. Bass coming back to find a sleeping Charlie in the bathtub was perfect, and when Bass started getting his memories back finding out that he had laid it all on the line the night before drawing an arrow on Charlie's heart and wanting her to choose him I truly loved that. So sweet and a bit of sexy thrown in too. A great job and I'm sure I will read this little gem again.