for Our Family

10/23/2020 c10 Guest
The question is will Ur meet Silver and battele it out while gray and lyon are away in their new guilds?
10/23/2020 c10 Guest
hope you can make a sequel for this fic, only how exactly will meredy and ultear meet, will she rescue her from whats happening.
10/21/2020 c4 Guest
if not ultear, who would've manipulated jellal in her place
5/8/2020 c10 Guest
This was very heart-warming and right up in my alley, author-san.

I'm also trying to write and something a little like this was plot but it's very different, I promise!

That said, I look forward to seeing more of your works previous and future! Have a blessed day ahead!
12/31/2019 c10 Guest
Touching fic mate
10/22/2018 c10 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
Spoken like a true mom. Probably that sums it up ahahahaha. This is really a cool chapter. Although the ending I'm not sure if I'm sad or not. I guess time will come and Gray and Lyon will leave Ul whether or not she's alive. Then wait for a reunion in the future. Aaah well it's been an awesome read.
9/21/2018 c9 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
Ahahaha. I'm crazy you're crazy it's good to have you back gildarts!
oooh nooo gray is right! it's not worth it if you die Ul! At least im fanfiction don't die!
oooh yeah! awesome more guild masters to help! makarov too. The last chapter better not be a cliffy
9/21/2018 c7 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
Ahahahaha addinh Gildarts in the mix is classic and really nice mix. Lol he's a comedy Idk if it's intentional or simply natural whenever his character is written lol. Aaaand yeah that's a mindblowing fact Ul. where the heck is gray then? Ahahaha. Protective Lyon and ultear. you can't mess with Ul Gildarts. careful what you say!
9/21/2018 c8 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
Awwww there's the little idiot! Finally found him! Thank you councilman for your help. Ole trusty councilman here is of big help! Haha too bad no gildarts today but still the reunion is aa fairytale-like as it could ever be. That small twist is a little funny dear author lol. Woo. Onto the next chapter
9/21/2018 c6 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
ooooh they're just all so cute! Ul you've got amazing kids to raise. Ahahaha nice try Lyon but Ultear is right. she's older lol. Don't worry Gray even if you're an idiot they still love you. Yes another amazing chapter!
9/14/2018 c5 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
Woow shockingly this is accurate lol. Yeah Gray has. his own problems and Lyon has his. But together the two can comfort each other in a way. Wow these are a handful of kids Ul hahaha. Raise them well! Gray you're a jerk here but it's part of the plot I guess haha.
9/13/2018 c4 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
Ahahahaha. The number of ducklings lol. Yeeeah they increased alright and the three of them are really cute together. like they were siblings for reals. Gray being protective brother is sooo cute too. Good thing he cares. No one gets passed him don't worry ultear! Haha I knew it let the rivalry begin!
9/13/2018 c3 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
Hahaha this seems really interesting lol. Although Lyon is a jerk but that's natural xD. The whole taking your clothes habit is becoming a really good comical relief considering they're all ice wizards. Everyone can relate xD. I sense a Ultear and Lyon rivalry going to happen.
9/12/2018 c2 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
maaan if this were canon that would be interesting. Although Gray'a reaction was priceless xD. Clothes! Lol not you Lyon he meant for Ultear idiot xD
8/27/2018 c1 Storm-Anime-FFWriter
I really wish there was more episodes about Ul. Character is awesome and needs more love. Gray you have such an amazing mentor. And of course Ultear is also an amazing character. But hey thanks for the fic. I downloaded and read it. interesting!
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »