for Hadrian Lokison

1/30 c1 Lai-nee
oh gosh...Harrison is too cute...I hope you'll another update pleeeeaaaaassseeee
8/5/2020 c2 Someone
This is really good! You could shorten the chapters a little though, it's REALLY long and a bit tiring to read. Please update! I still have a slight hope in this seeing it should take a while to write a chapter in your standards.
7/23/2020 c2 JessMill
Hadrian is too cute!
Can’t wait for another update
7/14/2020 c2 smilysad
Harry and snape
5/14/2020 c2 Guest
They said Loki can't be a guard but maybe uncle Thor can
4/22/2020 c2 Emrys0223
I love this. It’s a great read and can’t wait for you to post another chapter of this. I like the idea of Loki and Tony together I think that, that’s a better ship. I also like the idea of Harry and Peter together.
3/4/2020 c1 N. A. Wennerholm
Another thing that Loki and Hawkeye could bond over is the fact that they are both daddies. For which I was thinking it would be nice if they had managed play dates between the kids.

Plus arrangements should be made were Harry's Birth family go after Dumbledore and the Ministry for magic. Plus They should also make arrangements with the Goblins to deal. with the Potter Estate that Harry would have inherited as the adopted son of the Potter's plus anything Harry would have reserved from Lily with reguards to the Evans Family.

Besides serious reforms need to be made with reguards to the Magical Community.
1/23/2020 c2 fanficnewbee
Would love to see more, I think that a Tony/Loki combo and Bruce/Harry combo would work they'd balance each other's sides perfectly. Hope your potential update happens soon, thank-you.
10/30/2019 c2 3Mist17
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
8/26/2019 c2 N. A. Wennerholm
As for matches for when Harry is much much older you better stick with someone closer to Harry's and no more than three years difference. No exceptions. Whenever I read someone's comment to match him up with someone two many years older I think disgusting because I have heard of way too many cases whereof young being married to someone old enough to be their parent, grandparent or Great Grandparent and it never ended well. The only other cases were because of gold diggers and not always that being a younger person going after that of an older person but old goats going after the money of a younger person even going so far as staging their murder after a certain period of time. So no on Tom Riddle or anyone else. Peter Parker not so bad. Or maybe one of the Weasley Twins. both being no more than three years older than Harry. Plus there is the fact that there are some people who believe that in the MCU Movie Verse they made the Jotun/Jotnar hermaphrodites. Even though in the Comics the Jotun have Both Male and Female. Plus Marvel Screwed upon which parent was what with Laufey they made him a male for which was actually female which is actually the opposite in the mythologies is actually Loki's mother and Farbotie is his father not his mother. But I have read a few fanfictions were they fixed that problem by pointing out the Laufey thou King was his barer/carrier mother and Farbottie was Loki's Sier this father. Then when Loki's younger Brother was born it Farbottie who was the carrier. Even going so far as to point out that Loki was not abandoned but was put in the temple for protection but was stolen by Odin and his men and they killed the Temple Priests. So quite the Aesir of Asgard is guilty of many crimes towards the Jotun and the people/races of the Other Realms.

So basically I am figuring that Harry is also a Hermaphrodite carrier so would be able to have children and carry them with his future marriage mate once found.
5/18/2019 c2 Human Heart
Tony/loki and harry/peter
3/11/2019 c2 remeyqueen74
Please update
2/21/2019 c2 guadadominguez4
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR PUBLISHING THIS~!
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »