for 10 Years Down the Road

5/30/2016 c3 11TheAngelInDeansButt
ooh i like this
update soon
5/22/2016 c3 2bobtherat
Honestly, I find Monica and Phoebe's bickering super cute and I love that you had one here. And Joey, yay! I really hope all six get involved in the new Perk - the renovations seem lovely the way you described it. Kinda hope Gunther gets a scene sometime, and am looking forward to the kids meeting each other. Great update!
5/20/2016 c3 15Babatomyfriends
This story is slowly but surely starting to grow on me. You got Chandler's and Monica's voices down good and that's no mean feat! And I love the idea of all six of them taking over Central Perk and making a go of it. Really looking forward to your next update now!
5/19/2016 c3 4Cegahkk7
I really like where you're going with this story. Update soon please!
5/19/2016 c3 29Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
2/26/2016 c2 2bobtherat
Aww I've a strange feeling next chap's gunna be fun. Phoebe and Monica's "working-together" history's always been so funny :))) fantastic job on this! Just read the two chaps today. Real excited for the next one. Update soon please :)
2/26/2016 c2 Langford90
Ooh I like this story very much and the characters are well written. I hope you will update soon :)
2/25/2016 c2 29Boris Yeltsin
CLove it. LOL with the Monica bit.
2/13/2016 c1 Boris Yeltsin
Love the idea.
2/13/2016 c1 Langford90
Wow. I like this story very much and I like also that is from Phoebe's point of view! I can't wait to see all the group together! :) Please, continue.