for The Reality of Self-Harm

10/12/2016 c1 2Reina de nieve
Thanks for raising awareness about such an important issue the I personally have strugled with.
2/24/2016 c1 nooneknowsthisaboutme
Wow. Just wow 3
2/13/2016 c1 5Doriana101
Hi there,
While I really appreciate that fact that you are trying to bring awareness to an important and often stigmatized topic, I think this may not be the right place to post this. I am a recovered self-harmer, and I think that bringing awareness is important, but this is technically in violation of the site guidelines. Something like this would be more suited to tumblr, or a blog, if you have one. Or maybe submit it to a website. Just a heads up.:)
2/13/2016 c1 Midnight Luna
Yep, this was what I was like about 6 months ago, I only had an eating disorder and cut, so I know what this character is feeling right now. It once got so bad, (So fish my friend who was moving gave to me died, and my sister and her sister ruined our last good bye so I asked her to come over, but she couldn't she came next day though) When I was getting the Mail I really thought about suicide. I glad that you wrote this to explain to a few people (Not all) what Self harm is.

If you made it to the end of this review, you get a cookie!

May the LORD be with you, Always!
~Midnight Luna
2/13/2016 c1 Starlight Moon Midnight
Wha?
2/13/2016 c1 10Pine Daddy
Dayum, that's dark.
To be honest I never knew there were other ways for self-harm, I'm a bit more aware of this now, thanks.

~ Paint