for Waking Up

8/31/2016 c1 Sarah
"But not before you check out my new sound system!" That's such a vey Benji thing to say, especially coupled with the admission that he's not ready to talkabout it just yet. I just really needed this So beautiful. Love the movie marathon, such a sweet nod to HF. 3
6/18/2016 c1 Sarah
I didn't really read this as closely as I would now, after getting bitten by the fandom bug. I really didn't notice a lot of the detail in this - PTSD!Microwave is AWESOMEWONDERFUL! And I love this-
"Ethan opened his mouth to say something, anything, and found he couldn't. Vienna… The fire in Benji's eyes - the eyes he would never see again-, the raw anger in his voice -the voice he would never hear again- as he had refused to leave Ethan to face any threats alone… And this was the price he had had to pay for his loyalty – his life…"
This just really gave me all the feels. And it makes me realize just where *I* get the mental image of "the fire in Benji's eyes," which I've stolen from you more than once. The first fics I read in a given fandom are always the ones that I keep plagiarizing, over and over and over... But this is so delightful I don't mind 3
2/25/2016 c1 Delete This Account Please 111
awwww so sweeet!
2/13/2016 c1 99detectivejigsaw
Yay! I love this! Benji is so understanding, and I like that he can offer reassurance to Ethan that no one else apparently can. And that they're planning on having a movie marathon (it's amazing that they have time for that, what with all the times that the world is in peril). Very sweet. A bit surprising to see Ethan initiating a hug, but they probably both needed it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service