for Dangerous Lines

2/18 c18 Guest
I love it!
12/19/2020 c18 fabrayctrl
Ok let me say a few things first, I love the story and I’m happy it is finished and the plots are all resolved. Cia and Isabelle were the sweetest and my heart is quite full of their cuteness. I have some things that i felt like a bit off tho. First, while the plots were finished I feel like the dynamics aren’t. We barely saw Isabelle bond with Dora and Di which is a shame they had too much potential, maybe was the fact that there was too much going on and you didn’t have time for it and it is sad. I think the wolves plot should’ve been brought to the end of the story, their atrocities should’ve been punished in the end and the fact that we never saw Edward seeing Bella as a Volturi was a shame too like all the Cullens should’ve seen that. One big thing that I felt too off for me was the fact that I barely recognized Bella through the entire vampire phase, yeah I get it she had no memories, changed her name and was a newborn but there wasn’t a thing that remained from the old Bella and it is odd for me like canon Bella has flaw as in writing? Absolutely but you kinda of took everything that makes her Bella from her, Isabelle has nothing from Bella and as I was reading it didn’t even sound like it was a twilight fic at all her personality could’ve been from any OC character or any non twilight character tbh I missed my baby Bella with the trauma which would’ve made her stronger and the Bella that would’ve cared about Alice, Emmett and even Rose i missed her a lot in this story. Alice was manipulated just as Rose and Emmett and you wrote Bella as some emotionless being with no empathy for them idk I made me so uncomfortable. I also feel like the story deserved an epilogue that would’ve been explored all those things but I’m still glad I found this story so thank you!
12/4/2020 c18 desperataeny
Best story Bella and Sulpicia ever!
12/3/2020 c7 desperataeny
Sulpicia big softy and sweet lovely for her Bella only haha
12/3/2020 c1 desperataeny
Hallo hiiiii here iam again to re-read this magnificent, genius, romantic, badass, lovely, beautiful and wonderful Sulpicia and Bella masterpiece :D blessed this story <3
10/22/2020 c5 yolo
sigh...the perfect fanfic
10/13/2020 c1 Guest
I like Leah
10/13/2020 c2 6Kurojistou
9/16/2020 c1 sandwichesboi
If you could stop villanising the natives that would be great. It's bad enough we have to deal with Meyer's racist undertones.
9/10/2020 c10 9ArielApostolos
Your rendition of a Texan accent is horrible lol not gonna sugarcoat it, it was closer to the Irish than country in any way. Plus the constant use of 'fucker' was atrocious.
9/10/2020 c2 ArielApostolos
But my Leah baby!
7/21/2020 c8 1Wolfman217
Ahhhh that explains why you're vampires have quite a few differences if you've only seen the first two movies.
7/21/2020 c5 Wolfman217
Yeah you definitely altered twilight vampires since they can fall unconscious now.
7/21/2020 c4 Wolfman217
Oh so you have changed the Vampires abilities/natures. I thought you just forgot about the food/drink thing, but your Vampires actually have blood that can be drank by other vampires when the Twilight Vampires don't, they just have venom - no blood.

Though you doing that implies vampires could live off eating other vampires.
7/21/2020 c3 Wolfman217
What is it with people forgetting ALL human food and drink is disgusting to vampires...including cognac and bourbon. It doesn't really matter, but it just seems really silly to forget something that obvious/mentioned.
585 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »