for Slytherin Prince

7/19/2019 c3 Dark Pheonix Magic
I wish you the best of luck on doing that and I hope your sister gets better.
2/18/2019 c3 Imperfect-BlackAngel
I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to explain what happened to your sister . Most authors would have not written anything.
I hope you update soon.
Ps i enjoy a good, understanding snape , as much as i do a brilliant , clever and analytical harry who manages to figure out evrything by himself.
- lots of love ,
Imperfect.
1/28/2019 c3 Dragonheart24
I’m sorry to hear about your sister. Hopes she is doing well.
1/17/2019 c3 Vampireking40
As to how to continue this story with Harry as a snake have a little confrontation between him and Snape and the end Snape learn that his newest snake through son of his enemy is worthy of being one of his snakes and needs to be protected from the Headmaster as well as Quille.
1/16/2019 c3 32Zorra Reed
Hope she gets well soon. Good luck with your attempts.
10/1/2018 c3 polly
what a horrible thing to happen to her.
if you can't finish this, don't worry.
just take care of yourself and her.
peace...
10/2/2018 c1 bloodunshead
Sorry to hear a out that. I hope you will enjoy writing as much as reading and that things get better.
9/29/2018 c3 MARA960902
Espero que tu hermana mejore, bendiciones.
espero leer tu trabajo.
3/14/2016 c2 Forever Silent Girl
P soon.
2/16/2016 c2 16magicanimegurl
Harry is interesting. I am curious how you write it all out. I wonder what Harry relationship will be like to Severus. Update and write on!
2/14/2016 c1 Guest
Good start to the story, I think you have a good idea. I am sure there are many who have wondered how the story would have unfolded had Harry found his way into another house. The advise I would give would be to slow down and re-read your story as you go for cohesiveness and to catch grammer, spelling, and punctuation errors. It's a little difficult for the reader to "lose" oneself in the story when it is necessary to reread the passage in order to figure out its original intent. Overall great job and looking forward to the next chapter.
2/14/2016 c1 5OTRrunner
You have an interesting start here. Harry's shown some very Slytherin qualities. May I however offer you some advice/suggestions?

You have your story moving rather quickly, which is not an all to bad thing. You may wish to slow it down a bit. I understand the excitement and desire to get a story going, but it can be difficult for a reader to settle down and lose themselves in it if things go too quickly. On the other hand, moving to slow can do the same thing.

Over all my advice (if you choose to take it) is to sit down, write out general outline of what your story is going to be about and then go chapter by chapter outlines. As you write, you may find that the outlines don't fit necessarily with the way the Muses have you writing. You may go back and re-write the outlines, moving pieces around.

Above all, go back every so often and re-read the story (without rushing) to make sure the story is still on it's original track. And don't stress about getting the next chapter written, the readers (including myself) will still be here.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing how everyone copes with a Slytherin Harry and see him grow.