for We Were Family

Octavian is harassing her
7/19/2020 c6 mjhvjbhbbnu
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! PLS UPDATE
7/19/2020 c4 mjhvjbhbbnu
this is such an awesome and sad story
6/22/2020 c6 hecate
please add more
1/3/2018 c1 nithanth9
please update
9/10/2017 c6 3WarriorAngel1806
are you gonna continue this story?
9/10/2017 c5 WarriorAngel1806
i love this story! very interesting
9/5/2017 c2 WarriorAngel1806
i love this story
7/26/2017 c1 Karina Gomez
awesome story hope you continue it
7/2/2017 c6 Guest
WHY YOU LEAVE THIS STORY? OH MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW
PLEAAAASE
10/9/2016 c6 Someone
Absolutely love the new chapter! Have I ever told you how much I love you're writing? I'm enjoying the story very much, I love how you portray Jason and Reyna. Thanks for updating
9/12/2016 c5 Helen of Troy
Wow, I just recently found this and I am very impressed. You're writing is great an the plot is excellent. Hope you can update soon and not leave this have finished, but either way this is still amazing.
7/23/2016 c4 Wannabedemigod01
I feel so bad for Jason right now (ch. 4)
6/1/2016 c4 2Irwin2000
So far, so great! The character interaction between all the major characters feels very smooth and lively. I also enjoy these filler chapters, because they slightly slow down the story from the mayhem happening in it. I haven't found any flaws in this story yet, and keep up the good work!
5/31/2016 c2 Irwin2000
So I just randomly found this and am enjoying it thoroughly. Very great writing! Your language is polished, the character interaction is top-notch, and, well, I haven't found too many downers in the story yet!(Plus being a Jeyna shipper helps) This particular topic is rarely(if ever) discussed and I'm glad it's brought up in a very interesting twist. Will definitely follow and review until the end. Keep it up!
25 Page 1 2 Next »