for Home

5/12/2016 c10 12dragonscales00
Love it :) it's good that you're adding to the story. Gives readers a chance to understand what is going on outside the main characters' lives. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more :)
3/2/2016 c8 dragonscales00
What happens next!? Is it Ali? If so, how did she survive? Please update soon, I love mysteries solved :)
2/25/2016 c7 dragonscales00
It's good to see Batman be the worrier for once :) live the chapter and is Shayera getting paired with Walter?
2/21/2016 c6 dragonscales00
I need to know what happened! Don't leave me hanging! What happens next I wonder and did the two survive somehow?
2/21/2016 c5 dragonscales00
I love it :) and I hope for an update soon :)
2/18/2016 c4 Guest
You damn right John would have listen to Shayera! Shayera&John!
2/18/2016 c4 dragonscales00
What happens next? I love the family, it's so unique and I feel that Shayera can get along very well with them. Does Shayera go back to the League after saving wally?
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
Update soon please!...
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
I like where you're taking this, love John and Shayera, absolutely hate vixen, I don't mind Shayera having a romance with someone else but I do hope she and John end up together. Can't wait for next chapter!
2/16/2016 c3 dragonscales00
Is it good or bad? I want to know! I love Ali and Dawn :) they remind me of these twins I used to know. Love the chapter and I can't wait for an update :)
2/15/2016 c2 dragonscales00
Is this the potential love interest :3 ? I love it and I can't wait for the next update :)
2/15/2016 c1 Guest
Shayera and John are my favorite couple, can't wait to read more!
2/15/2016 c1 dragonscales00
I love it :) I'd like to know what happens next please :)