for Five times Adrien resisted and that one time he couldn't

8/29/2021 c1 12NightScarf
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
6/2/2021 c1 IarIz
ohhh that was nice. it flow nicely and i like how u made it from Adrien perspective.
12/8/2020 c1 Kapel85
Very cute 3
11/23/2020 c1 Decker389
I liked it.
11/9/2020 c1 Reader011118
This was SO SPICY <3 ughhhhh! I loved this! It was so playful and sweet! Amazing writing!
8/15/2020 c1 Stormfeather1234
Chat is the reason schools have dress codes lol
10/14/2019 c1 greenmeetsgrey
ahhhh. this is so awesome and hilarious and I just love it. you've kind of got me more hooked after reading this, its just that perfect.
9/23/2019 c1 Seaweed
Very cute and fluffy! Loved it!
7/31/2019 c1 Blueheim
Very nice and sweet. Does feel like there are a few to many ", , ," in the story and missing how Marinette found out about Adrian being CN.
But most importantly, it really feels like there should be a part 2
8/7/2018 c1 Dona12
Amazing ! Thanks !
6/27/2018 c1 14Leesie Love
So adorable! This is my first ever Miraculous fanfic I've read and my insides are just about melted. You've done such an amazing job of really getting into Chat's head and reliving his most waking moments. I love that you didn't have a POV for Marinette, that she was portrayed as a confident and smart person. Very unlike what I would assume most ficwritiers to do.
Thank you for writting!
5/23/2018 c1 Steamy
Yum...
That is all
5/4/2018 c1 47marauderluverz
awww! lol that was cute! Great story!
8/24/2017 c1 221KagamiPINKAgreste
Kitty you are so miraculously purrfect. Yes that Ladybug is luck, but it has nothing to do with those Insufferable Idiotic Insect earrings. ;-) Nino/Alya relax just calm the two down that's all you can do. Their burning up, so hot & bothered. (Smug Smile)
8/5/2017 c1 2ChasesTheMoon
Omg! Why why was that scene cut short ! u just put me in a hell of boiling water and im evaporating! Jesus that was beautiful! but i wish i knew when mari found out he was chat ... im going to have to reread this in the morning... saving to favorites -check fallowing author-check write more and please! Dont skip the good stuff!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »