for The Saiyan Winchester

9/23/2018 c13 isis424
LOVE! MORE!
1/18/2018 c1 63NeoMiniTails
Hi Hi!

Thank you for the review to my story!

I am slightly fandom blind, but I know enough about SPN to not be confused for the most part.

At first, I was a bit nervous about going into this AU, but it was a neat surprise. Very original. I really enjoyed this first chapter. While I don't know much about the parents of Supernatural, I liked the characterization of the two characters. I felt like I knew the mothr and thr father. They felt like two separate individuals, and I wanted to get to know them better.

Goku can go really well in this story so I'm excited to see where you take it.

Just a pointer:
If two people are talking, their quotes should be in different paragraphs.

Thanks for writing this!
Until Next Time,
Keep it up,
Neo
9/23/2017 c13 Love u Tonny
umm this is a DBZ x Supernatural story right then why u r adding Marvel characters?if so then mention this in ur summary -_-
8/31/2017 c11 Guest
So kakarot/goku/Eric meets his adopted and biological parents and hugs his adoptive parents. I hope gine isn't heartbroken and bardock might be stoic?
8/31/2017 c13 Guest
Since your universe 7 might be a massive multiplayer crossover earth I have a question what would there reactions be when goku laters becomes a super saiyan or the existence of beerus and the winchesters and other people's thoughts of the dragon balls?
8/31/2017 c2 7Touzoshin
I keep forgetting about this story, my apologies. I haven't watched Supernatural in forever so I'm going to need a refresher to keep up with your story. This is great work so far though. I have a lot of reading to do to catch up though.
1/7/2017 c12 3RavenRechior
This chapter is all screwed up... and hard to read. .
1/7/2017 c12 Guest
Can you please repost the chapter came out all wrong
1/4/2017 c11 RavenRechior
Awesome idea! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE Keep up the awesome work! _
4/30/2016 c1 7Touzoshin
Interesting start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
4/6/2016 c4 8Zork Hurk Vigilante Vida
It could be possible that Amara/The Darkness is the creator of the Gods of Destruction as Bills and Champa.
God would have created the Kaioshin to counter the gods of destruction
and combine them as Judeo Christian traditions with dragon ball
Also Frieza and his race could be a creation of the gods of destruction
The angels fought against Frieza and his men.
They did during the battle against Majin Buu
Remember that the archangels fought the darkness with God
4/5/2016 c2 Random guest
I like the fix but the moment the Winchesters said,"let's remove his tail" I couldn't be anymore pissed, for a saiyan. It actually boosts their power, allows them to turn into an ape AND is one of the only things that a saiyan takes pride in other than fighting ability or strength. In order to relate to what I'm sayin, here is an example. You send a human male to a distant planet, this asexual alien race that looks like humans, the man is knocked out, while he is unconscious they say,"what is that thing, it could be a problem so let's cut it off" so they chop off his penis so that he looks more like them.

If I were Goku I would have killed all of them when I would have grown up tbh
4/3/2016 c1 26JensenDaniels32
Interesting
3/4/2016 c2 Layne
Love it! Great job .
3/3/2016 c2 Gemini18
Loved it, can't wait for more.
17 Page 1 2 Next »