FanFiction.Net
for The Enamel Heart

10/2/2017 c4 Dennis
Please...please...don't leave them here!
9/8/2017 c4 Dennis Merrell
Fascinating beginning...please take this where t needs to go! Thank you!
8/2/2017 c4 AnneNGil
Intriguing! Are you planning to continue this? It is good and I'm so curious where you were planning to take this. You're an excellent writer.
8/2/2017 c2 AnneNGil
They are both already married? I can't imagine where this is going. I'm intrigued.
8/2/2017 c1 AnneNGil
Interesting... This is not what I had expected.
7/27/2017 c4 3IrishPrincess
I'm sorry I did not discover this story sooner. It's excellent! I hope you will continue.
3/23/2017 c4 Kathryn
Wow! This story is so fascinating, I love the tone and that it is from Gilbert's perspective. I really enjoyed how different the dynamic between Gilbert and Anne was. I hope you haven't abandoned this story and plan on updating it, cause it's a fantastic AU so far!
8/8/2016 c4 5OriginalMcFishie
enjoying this, hope to read more soon
6/13/2016 c4 AerisHeartily12
I have to say, I was very excited when I saw that you had written another story :) I'm usually not a fan of AU's, but I'm really enjoying this one so far. I can't wait for your next update!
6/11/2016 c4 23katherine-with-a-k
I don't have to tell you by now that when I see you've posted I do a little happy dance. I love your tone, and the insight you have into your characters, when Gilbert felt he couldn't lie next to his wife it said so much in so few words. The fact that there was no light left on for him, the fact that such an important message was left in his study, says so much about how little he is cared for. He is a man going through the motions and it breaks my heart to read it.
How like Gilbert to suddenly regret his words to Anne, how telling that if Gilbert isn't home the Blythes hang up. I loved the detail of listening to the pips, then John talking about the Cuthberts. Your picture of them was very unsettling, very dark, but explained so well why Marilla and Matthew were they way they were. And that's why they quarrelled, and that's why Marilla is so protective of Matthew? So well conceived and described, like all your writing.
I hope you continue soon. On the one hand I'm glad I went with my own story because if I had to wait for your updates I would have gone crazy (sorry but it's true) but on the other I'm glad that my story is coming to an end so that I can fully immerse myself in yours.
6/11/2016 c4 2Kim Blythe
Thanks for this long awaited uptade. It was a short one but a really needed one...

Will Gil go to lay besides Christine after all ?

Will she even consider him or pay attention to him, once she sees the gift he had brought for her, when she wakes up in the morning ?

Was Anne at Marilla's funeral ?

I simply can't wait to read the next chapter !
6/11/2016 c4 93oldmoviewatcher
Thanks for updating! I hope you do get to do a regular update.
5/8/2016 c3 2aheadofmytime
This is so fresh and exciting! I haven't read a fic like this at all before. You've perfectly captured the tension and chemistry between these two even when they aren't as close as they used to be. I don't think Gilbert or Anne were happy with Christine and Roy in the slightest, a pretended attraction probably, I'm desperate to see how this all unravels.
5/2/2016 c3 Guest
I was excited to read the long awaited for Ch 3! I see how it would be hard to write, as it was definitely hard to read because of the content. Anne being such a snob and Gilbert with his statements of not missing her, only proposed out of obligation, and only going to dinner/beach to be polite…Ouch. The unhappiness in their lives clearly manifested in their conversations. It hurts in their hearts and it does mine. Hopefully when Anne visits Marilla in Avonlea she can be her old true self again. It would be nice if Gilbert accompanies Anne to visit their old hometown too so they can really reconnect as their true selves as I’m still hoping for a happy ending for these two, but am interested to see what you have in store for us for the rest of the story.
5/2/2016 c3 Guest
Very exciting, I really want him to chase after her and apologise for being a brute, even though he has his reasons. Can't wait for next chapter.
65 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »