FanFiction.Net
for The Enamel Heart

4/30/2016 c3 2Kim Blythe
Oh, what a stressful thing and feeling not knowing where you are going and where you want to go with this story... But what a great feeling it was when I saw that you had posted a new chapter... It was a very poignant chapter...
4/30/2016 c3 Rose
Well done, that was so well written and it must have been very difficult to write. You kept both characters in character despite the situation. I can see them both struggling to keep their feelings in check, especially Gilbert, who would above all need to maintain all loyalty to Christine. Oh I hope this will have a happy ending! Please update soon, I love this story!
4/29/2016 c3 23katherine-with-a-k
This was worth the wait, even if it was incredibly hard to read. I understand why it might have taken you some time to get this right, and I applaud you, because this was so brave and so honest. It was very credibly done, the hurt on both sides is there, the reader knows it but Anne and Gil don't know it of each other, and it was devastating to read.
Anne clearly has such a wall built up, one she doesn't know how to take down, and I expect is probably afraid to take down. And Gilbert, how he wants to hurt her, yeah that was hard to read, but oh so right.
I liked how the initial friendliness broke down, there is too much between them to keep up a credible act. How the other is desperate for a sign that underneath they have not changed, but not finding it. Argh, as I said, devastating.
Gorgeous details as always, Anne's perfectly matched clothing, her eyes hid from view, Toronto 'beach'. I could feel how hot it was and how uncomfortable they both felt, and I'm glad that you had them talk about their history now instead of dragging this out in lots of uncomfortable silences and niceties.
I don't have to tell you how much I am looking forward to the next update. Thank you
4/10/2016 c2 Guest
Waiting for an update!
3/17/2016 c2 5LizzyEastwood
This is very interesting. With Gilbert and Anne both married it will be interesting to see where this all goes. Intrigued!
3/14/2016 c2 Brittlestar
Just read Finding Equal, that was hot. This is different but really good. Hate thinking Anne and Gilbert didn't marry each other but I can't stop wondering what is going to happen next. Hope you update soon.
3/12/2016 c2 Kalewis82
Great idea for a story. Loved the first 2 chapters. Can't wait to see how it continues!
3/8/2016 c2 23katherine-with-a-k
Hello Brightest River
I wrote you a nice big review and then it wouldn't let me post it. So I am trying again because I want you to know I devoured this within hours of you posting. I was so excited and this did not disappoint. You carried me along just as you did in your previous chapter, and I drank in every word.
The little details like Phil and Diana's letters, Roy in the Indies, the escalator ride, Anne's gold dress and Gilbert feeling underdressed, Anne hiding her sense of humour, and the way the talk came back to Avonlea, it was all so right and so gorgeous!
Soon
Katherine
3/8/2016 c2 Rose
I got such a thrill of excitement when I saw you had posted. Reading through it I wasn't disappointed! Such good descriptive writing without being sentimental. I'm loving this tension, please update soon!
3/8/2016 c1 Guest
I hope this doesn't offend anyone and I definitely don't approve of infidelity but I have to admit I wouldn't mind if Anne and Gilbert had an affair, they are supposed to be together after all. So Author, will there be a happy ending for these two? Right now, it seems like no hope for that. Please don't make us readers wait too long to see what you have planned for them.
3/8/2016 c2 2Kim Blythe
Oh, you simply have to continue with the writing of this stoy...

Because I would like to see and read how Anne and Gil's day at the beach will go...

Even though I know that it will pain us and Gil as well to read about Anne's life with Roy, it is a part that must absolutly be here...

When you said that she ''hides her laugh'' I didn't not like the sound of this quote at all...

Of course, Gilbert will have to talk about his life with Christine as well !

I really do hope that they will be open to one another and have a heart to heart talk...
3/8/2016 c2 Guest
Yay! Finally an update! Really love the descriptions of the surroundings. Overall, I enjoy your style of writing. I have to admit, I'm a little heartbroken they married Christine and Roy, but still very interested to see where your story leads. Update soon please!
3/6/2016 c1 kwak
will you update already! :o)
2/28/2016 c1 Guest
Hi. Are you planning to continue this story? Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
2/22/2016 c1 Guest
I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter. I am sad that Gilbert got married to someone other than Anne but have a little hope that they will still be able to find a way back to each other (within propiety since Gil is married).
65 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »