for Legends of the Lion Guard

4/18/2018 c1 Guest
Yep. In your story she just acts like a disgusting little miss s*ut!
;( guys let's report it. Report it if you agree and are a true fan and hate disgusting stuff, like this! Or are just a normal person that doesn't like this.
4/18/2018 c1 Tani's da lion
Yep. Exactly, this story is disgusting. Kion would and could never b with the hyena, firstly she's a hyena and secondly he doesn't like her and thirdly to top it all up their just friends ppl and cubs/pups or whatever the hell the hyena is a cub or pup and not even of the same fricking species!
4/18/2018 c1 Guest
Why are random, plotless oneshots so fun to write? Because they no.1 are not and no.2 that in words describes your story!
4/18/2018 c1 Screw Jasiri
Ugh. Kion would never b with that Hyena, she's ugly and annoying! He's more likely to be with Zuri who ACTUALLY likes him for god's sake!
8/8/2017 c2 1SoundwavesGirl273
So cute
1/6/2017 c2 Guest
This is nice. Everyone always points out how great Kiara is and that Kion should learn from her but he's doing his best with what he's got now and it seems no one really appreciates that except Nala. So thanks for sharing :)
5/6/2016 c1 12Graystripe64
Omg the fluff, the sweetness, the adorable parent/child interaction! I love love love this! I just need more of this in my life. I've been keeping up with the Lion Guard ever since its premier, and I am still waiting for an episode that deals with the Royal Family exclusively. Because I love them and I wanna see them interact more with each other! This totally suffices my need for that until then! Thank you for it!
5/3/2016 c2 Guest
Awww! Loved it! Hope it continues! Can we see more of this relationship?
4/3/2016 c2 4CLake
"Sniff" So beautiful :')

You know, I wonder if Scar felt the same way when he and Mufasa were young, and that's the reason he turned evil.
3/27/2016 c2 Lean
Make another chapter like this
3/3/2016 c2 12All Things Animated
Aww! That's sweet!
3/2/2016 c2 cherry12
Damn it, I have never teared up so much after reading a one-shot. That was some quality writing, great display of internal and external conflict between characters, and a solution to wrap it all up in time for Christmas. Well, done! 3
2/19/2016 c2 42FandorkOfEverything
A www that was so sweet! I love it already! :-)
2/18/2016 c1 193LoveLikeElena
Hi! Oh my gosh! This story is awesome so far! I love Jasiri's attempts to get Kion to purr! I gotta do the scenario in my LG story, Sisi Ni Sawa! LOL! I really did enjoy this one! I could hear Max and Maia as though it was an episode! I'm excited to read more!
2/17/2016 c2 3DragoonSensei