for I guess that now I'm Buffy the CIA Slayer

6/21/2018 c7 locardxchange
I am truly sorry for your lost. People seems to handle to lost differently and I hope you can find some easy to your pain.

I wanted to tell you I just found this story tonight (re-watch Alias at the moment) and enjoined it, a diffident tack and I love the way you wrote Buffy, strong. I hope someday you can finish this story.
6/20/2018 c4 locardxchange
Bwahahaha, that was great because it will be great when she finds out.
3/5/2018 c7 Dragonman109
I hope you can update soon.
10/24/2017 c1 florence.decostera
like your story a Lot hope that your all good and that you can update soon
8/6/2017 c7 Ljmrdh
Hope your able to update soon. I love the idea of this story and am excited to see where you go with it.
5/4/2017 c7 hope
I like your story's and hope you update
4/27/2017 c7 1grd
This is an awesome series. Sorry for your loss though.
4/26/2017 c7 72lateVMlover
I am terribly sorry for your loss! Hang in there. When you feel like writing again, I will be glad to read your update.
4/26/2017 c7 florence.decostera
Okay no worry about US we will sait take tome for you . ans i am very sorry to heard about it . take care !
4/19/2017 c6 florence.decostera
i love your history , i like hox buffy blend in really greawt whitouht change in her caractere that we love . and that nit the only one i love flinkman two just great . i like were this is going so far hope to see an update soon thanks a lot for your time
4/10/2017 c6 Kim
I love it. Please update this story.
3/26/2017 c6 45Arhtea
So far pretty cool. For some reason though, this story makes me want to see Sark and Spike interact :P
Also I hope this use of Sark means they won't have to bother with Sloane. I never could stand that slimy bastard and was so angry with the season three arc for him.
And of course the whole idea of Buffy taking over and perhaps giving some much needed help is just perfect. Can't wait to see where this goes.
2/25/2017 c6 72lateVMlover
Glad to see an update. I don't want to annoy you with nitpicking 'cause I hate when people do that to me. But I thought you might not know this because the mistake happens nearly a dozen times. Whenever you are directly addressing someone and a person says another person's name, a comma needs to be there. For example: I don't know, Director. The comma should always go before the person's name you say. "Director Summers, can I speak to you?" If they are first, it goes after. Also review how to punctuate dialogue. Owl Purdue has a great overview of comma rules that you may find helpful.
12/13/2016 c5 wolfgirl505
Good chapter. Looking forward to her talk with Sark.
12/11/2016 c5 lateVMlover
Glad to see an update! Loved it
25 Page 1 2 Next »