for LKRS

2/28/2019 c4 arga101
Liking the story so far! The crossover was well made and developed between both worlds and characters. Background story and mysterious abilities of the characters are very interesting in how they would change canon RWBY. I hope you continue it if you have time!
2/25/2019 c4 Ewerton Da Silva Rodrigues
I want to know what this champion will be about CC talks to another person about Lelouch.

I want to see when people know about Lelouch's power and what he's going to do about them as well.

I liked the final bonus of the chapter was very interesting.
2/18/2019 c4 Guest
Update grimm and demons with Lelouch and Blake romance
2/16/2019 c4 Ramos
Lelouch and Yang seem to be a good romantic couple, both at some point in their lives had to confront their mothers and question their goals and why they abandoned their children to follow them.
Both have sisters, who are both protective and both have problems controlling their emotions, Yang loses control when his hair is cut and Lelouch when his plans do not go according to plan.
In a way, I believe that the fact that Lelouch embraces Yang after she arrives from the test for me shows that he has a great affection and trust for her and that they can understand each other.
2/14/2019 c4 Guest
Awsome I am glad this story isn't dead and nice comeback too
2/14/2019 c4 4hnh058513
Is lelouch a magic user? was Marianne a Maiden?
2/13/2019 c4 1OBSERVER01
it lives! i do like how you translated the shinkiros abilities as part of lelouchs personal moveset and weaponry for battlefield control. :)
12/3/2016 c3 2rob.york.1690
not bad ill follow this with interest
11/14/2016 c2 TheAlienFromMars
WELL DONE... I loved the way u inserted Kaylen and her sembelance. But just so you know Survival skills as a sembelance suck. I mean really... There are many sembelances cooler than that. Survival skill aint very good sembelance unless it includes healing.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
I hope no pairings for Lelouch. And suzaku wandering in vale and finding Euphi
11/8/2016 c1 7Lelouch-Strife
ugh why does Suzaku have to be in here

other then that idiot it's a good story
7/16/2016 c3 Julius Kingsley
Great , i just got into the RWBY series ,and it's amazing to see a crossover with code geass !
Update it soon
7/6/2016 c1 12CSIalchemist
Are you going to include a duel between Lelouch and Weiss? Their families are rivals after all. It would be pretty cool to see them fight.
6/25/2016 c3 CSIalchemist
I'm liking this story so far. Do not quit now. It's starting to get good. Plus, we still need to see Lulu's semblence in action.
6/5/2016 c3 ewertondragon
Lelouch and Kallen's team will see what will happen next chapter.

thanks for the chapter.