for Just Stay

3/13/2016 c1 susanemily
Found this as I wait for the videos on youtube to upload. very nice one. Love the idea behind it and its very nicely written almost smoothly. With your stories I really fall in love with that pair again.
2/21/2016 c1 35karevsprincess
Aww, this was so sweet! I loved it! Thank you for keeping the Jemily fandom alive!
2/18/2016 c1 9InfinityxInfinity777
Wow such a SWEET story...sneak attack one I wasn't expecting this new update;). Absolutely loved it though. Its how I expect their relationship to be simple and sweet with a strong support bond. 3
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
This is beautiful so glad to see another Jemily story. You capture their interactions in such exquisite detail it feels so real and romantic. Can't wait to read more.
2/16/2016 c1 revenge.addicted
Awww this story is one of my favorite ever! I loved it really! It amazes me the way you're capable to picture them in every one of your stories, adding always new facets,shades and depth to the characters we all know and love! I'll never get tired of reading your writing so I am glad you keep spreading the love for jemily and revenge, I completely understand the feeling! ( I have an instagram account where I post my edits because I want to keep the show and the characters alive, so if you want follow me,it's revenge_addicted ) :)