FanFiction.Net
for Salt and Cherries

1/9/2019 c1 MatchesLav
Would the chip still work when the CCT was destroyed?

Regardless Jaune's reaction; his understanding, yet unwillingness to forgive really sold this.
10/23/2017 c1 3Gizmo Gear
Man, you really captured the mood there.
9/30/2016 c1 2death7559
Damn...
5/8/2016 c1 story-de're
:( It hurts, but this is so good. It tore at me to think about how Jaune felt. ..I'm still not over it.
4/21/2016 c1 4WilliamRaineyHarlaw
WHY ARE YOU MAKING US FEEL THESE THINGS?
3/20/2016 c1 1Xuan Tian Shang Ti
Ouch
3/19/2016 c1 1clarallis
Jaune's reaction to Pyrrha's death is something that was missing in the canon. This is a beautiful and chilling interpretation of the scene. Thank you for filling in an important gap.
3/11/2016 c1 san.denzel
UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES YOU MONSTER HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US WAITING SO LONG *cries* :(
3/5/2016 c1 2romansch678
This, in my mind, is EXACTLY how it went down in canon. That is how good your writing here is.

Hit me right in the feels. ;.;
2/29/2016 c1 1patleon909
This... shattered my heart after the season finale. I have hope that Pyrrha will return one day, but damn it hurt to read this.

Honestly good stuff though, and it completely slipped my mind that Jaune could track Pyrrha's aura through his scroll.

Imagine if him watching Pyrrha's aura drop down into nothingness became canon. I'd cry like a child.
2/29/2016 c1 GladiusInvidia
Are you still writing Remnants Reclaimer?
2/28/2016 c1 Smithrooks
Oh wow... I never thought of the fact that Jaune could probably track Pyrrha's Aura through his scroll. This was even more heartwrenching than canon; seeing her Aura drop and not know what exactly's going on. The reoccuring theme/phrase throughout the story was well placed, it added just that little bit more impact.

Great one-shot, looking forward to Remnant's Reclaimer Chapter 30! Don't worry too much about the plotline from here; even if the original planned ending was similar to Volume 3, the characters are different enough from canon that you can probably make anything work.
2/22/2016 c1 LonkformPennsylvania
Absolutely loved it, even the void where my heart used to be after watching themail season final
2/20/2016 c1 6cerokun
...And now I'm crying again. I hope you're happy... I'm going go re-read Remnant's Reclaimer now. Hopefully the thought of Cinder getting brutally murdered will make me feel better...
2/20/2016 c1 4ReaperDemon
I'm trying hard not to cry. Its been a week and it still hurts. I can feel Jaune's anguish in my heart
27 Page 1 2 Next »