for Fancy Meeting You Here

1/2 c1 reisova
Very good story
7/13/2020 c1 Kris353
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this story. I can totally picture this and can see the looks on both of their faces throughout the story. Fabulous job!
6/1/2020 c1 Clare
A fab fic! Love Georg bantering Maria by likening her to a damsel in distress and him the brave knight who's rescuing her and that she is so miffed with him made me laugh ;) Love him negotiating for his reward, maybe a kiss and lot more later. Maybe a sequel incoming?
8/31/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
So delightful. I loved what a merciless tease Georg was and Maria's huffy indignation as she tried to maintain her dignity stuck in a tree. Loved the whole banter about knights and favours. Nobody can write married Georg and Maria like you - with such humour and teasing. The playful last part was adorable. It's left me craving for more...
6/24/2017 c1 Grunt
A virtuous knight indeed!
3/1/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Left me into hysterics this one :D You always come up with such marvelous ideas. I loved the way Georg teased her while poor Maria was stuck up on the tree.
"I always wanted to rescue a damsel in distress" or a simple "Stuck are you my darling?" This was so Georg!
And then Maria taunting him about his age and what not. Flawless writing. Enjoyed it very much.
3/28/2016 c1 2patrickssong
This has all the hallmarks of your stories. Clever, funny, a smug Captain, an annoyed, yet sneaky Maria. I really, really love your writing. It is always so much fun. I love that Maria is always poking fun at G in regards to his age.

And the line about being a brave knight not a virtuous one was absolutely delicious!
3/19/2016 c1 just telling it like it is
Just telling it like it is: This was WONDERFUL!
2/28/2016 c1 Running Girl
Finding time for reviews is so difficult as all I do is run around but I just couldn't resist writing you a sneaky review. There are some things I'll never tire of and one of those is reading one of your stories. You have this incredible ability just to write each character so perfectly. Even from the first line "Well, well, well, what have we here?" I can heard Georg's voice saying it. The other thing I love is how WELL you keep both Maria and Georg in character. You don't lose any of Maria's youthful enthusiasm for life, even now she's married. And finding Maria stuck up a tree unable to get down is EXACTLY the kind of thing that would happen to Maria. Next thing with your writing - you are so FUNNY. Many examples of this: "Smug Captain" expression and cat meet canary (HILARIOUS!), then all the stuff about her blue knickers, and the raspberry on her neck. Also, you have this great ability to write hidden hotness/sexytime into your stories without being explicit at all ("intimately acquainted with favours", Maria looking at the muscles in his forearms, needing to give him a kiss in return for freeing her, then of course the conclusion of being shut inside the boathouse with him). Wow-wee!

I really hope you'll write more soon, I'll be chasing you down if you don't (because us running girls need to stick together, right?)
2/27/2016 c1 5LadyDuchess82
This was lovely, very playful! :)
2/26/2016 c1 28Lauryn Vi
Ahhh! This is JUST what I needed after a long week! Clever, charming, and very very funny. Your imagery is delightful and your dialogue is once again out of this world! I'm afraid I laughed one too many times at the expense of Maria's indignation. Cat meet canary. "You cannot slay a tree..." "peeking at my unmentionables"

Also, I loved the thought of Georg as a well dressed Tarzan. In fact, I absolutely loved every single line.
2/22/2016 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Beautiful, hysterical silliness.
I love their teasing, and how in situations like these, their roles almost reverse, and she's trying to be composed when he's just being cheeky, but how she's also teasing him as well, calling him the knight. I love how she keeps blushing. And the raspberry.
MARVELLOUS
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
I absolutely love all your stories. They are so beautifully written, completely in character and they just add delicious dimensions to TSOM. Please do continue to post lots of stories. Just brilliant!
2/17/2016 c1 23thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love
Loved it! I adore how cute and sassy your Georg and Maria are with each other. All of Georg's little quips - "I said I was a brave knight, not a virtuous one!" - are perfect. :)
2/17/2016 c1 22Mie779
wonderful teasing and fun story... love the captain in this... very playful... loved it... will you continue this?
29 Page 1 2 Next »