FanFiction.Net
for Social Circles at Goode

10/14/2018 c1 godess bubbles
Great story!
2/28/2017 c1 1Personofmanythings
I really like this one. It makes more sense than most of the 'Seven go to Goode' stories.
4/15/2016 c1 36listeninggame
It's cool seeing them described like this.
2/24/2016 c1 Guest
I know this is not helpful, but please write more. It's hard to judge the writing when niether the plot nor the charachters have developed yet
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
This is really interesting! Your writing is a little unpolished, but so far it's very well written. I hope the story doesn't become too "generic," but keep up the good work!
2/16/2016 c1 King of France
You need to watch your tenses. You switched from first to third person and back again about half way through. Also, try reading things out loud to yourself before posting them. It will help clean up the small mistakes, i. e. "Closed" when you needed "closet."
2/16/2016 c1 Lost in the Wind
It's an interesting take on the story; having it through a mortal's point of view. Not necessarily bad, just different. Anyways, I did enjoy this first chapter and wonder if you'll continue this story. Just wondering, if you don't mind, could you try adding more details? Not like excessive amounts, just a few more to like, describe the group she has joined and her classes. If it's too much to ask you don't have to, just a suggestion. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to write this story for the enjoyment of us reviewers. Bye,

Lost in the Wind.
2/17/2016 c1 CausticDeity
More! Please!
2/16/2016 c1 2ArtemisTheGoddessOfTheHunt
Can't wait to read more.