for Sleepy Cuddles

6/17/2016 c3 5Addie Lover of Stories
This was cute, adorable, sweet, and hilarious! thanks for writing!
6/14/2016 c3 1Shipfinder
I freaking loved it!*fangirl screamsD aaĆ aaaaaaaaaaaaaa,so darn cute! amazing job!eeeeeeeee
6/9/2016 c3 24WolfAndPens
This was just so damn cute and fluffy and sweet. I loved it. It had an awesome comedic effect. Keep up the awesome stories!
6/7/2016 c3 3Serulium
Oh my GOD! This was my favorite so far! My eyes are watering from laughing so hard! This was absolutely HILARIOUS! the revenge at the end was just absolutely priceless. And Marinette's and Adrien's teamwork and unison in the process was great. I also liked Adrien's bribery with a smoothie. Once again, you have created a wonderful story that read naturally and couldn't have been done better. Thank you!

I also found a super cool tongue twister you made: "super-strong 'screen"! I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it was awesome!
6/7/2016 c3 Deleted Acount 2020
The cuest thing I ever read.
6/7/2016 c1 Carebzz
This is so cute and funny and just cheers up my day when I reread it.
6/7/2016 c3 jmem121
That was awesome
6/3/2016 c3 1XOXO Channon
AHHHHHHHHH! SOOOO CUTE! I kept giggling so much through the whole thing! I'm surprised my mom didn't come in my room and asked why I have been screaming. And at the end, Marinette didn't stutter and she looped her arm around Adrien's! I don't know why but I find that TOTES cute and adorable! This was Paw-sitivly Amazing! Good job! I Love it! GAHH I need to stop typing this now before this becomes an essay. BYES!
6/2/2016 c3 Anarchy Jones
ASDFGHJKL THAT WAS SO CUTE!
5/30/2016 c3 R
Nuuuuu. The cuddles must never end! Please do another story like this! You really out did yourself here and it was so adorable! If I may, you could do something with a ladybug tendency of hibernating where Marionette falls asleep for a long period of time and Alya and Nino set something up? Just don't end it here , this was absolutely adorable!
5/30/2016 c2 Sarah
great and funny story.I bet Alya and Nino are having fun taking pictures and videoes of Marinette and Adrien.
5/31/2016 c3 2Rae Speculo
This is the end?
omigosh that's so cute tho!
Although, really, I think that's a perfect ending - Marinette and Adrien teaming up against Nino and Alya. :3 can't wait to see more of your work!
5/30/2016 c3 3LoverOfPhantom
Please write more about this I love it
5/30/2016 c3 91Lilly flower forever
ohhhhhh my goodness, what a perfect ending!
i just ADORE this story, its just so cute!
great job on this story!
5/30/2016 c3 10Bookz4life
nooooooooo! its so beautiful I don't want it to end... I would love it if you consider continuing this amazing story! please! I was also red through the whole first part of this chapter... I wouldn't doubt that marinette would be red too.
293 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »