for A Knights Final Fight

9/2/2020 c16 EnbiEnvy
This is a really good story. I keep coming back to read this whenever I have a bad time so that I can remember how good life is and I should not be depressed. I cry everytime as well.
6/21/2020 c3 2TheSlySage
damn it man.

i'm crying so freaking hard.
5/17/2020 c16 Rebmul
kinda want to see his family's response to his sacrifice
4/30/2020 c1 Bob2007
Ummmmm... Shouldn't Ozpin be dead?
4/12/2020 c16 Suicidal Nobody
Huh...that was a thing...
3/11/2020 c13 Drackith
Wait... he should not have the schnee semblance seeing as how he married into the family. plot hole found!
2/20/2020 c1 Guest
I didn't comment on this when I first realized, but Jaune is essentially Gambit. His semblance is basically the same as Gambit's where he charges an object with energy and it explodes. The only difference is that Jaune uses a spiritual energy instead of kinetic energy.
2/8/2020 c16 NyaNyaKittyFace
Honestly, instead of this chapter I feel like you should have had one more for after Salem’s death. Where everyone is gathered together after the battle. Beaten and in pain, but no still alive and together. They’d have Weiss summon up another Guardian Knight to see if Jaune is still in it and have a happy reunion. That would have honestly been a perfect ending. Though I don’t understand why Jaune didn’t write a note or something to let them know he was “alive”. Anyways this was an AMAZING story. I cried so much, but it was a truly wonderful read.
2/8/2020 c3 NyaNyaKittyFace
Holy shit I can’t stop crying and I’m only at chapter 3!
1/20/2020 c16 TheeSnowWolf
Wow.
Wow.

I saw this story linked on r/RWBY, with a picture of a hypothetical Pyrrha that survives Beacon Fall ( y8ay8a), instead of Jaune. This story fits the picture perfectly, and really gets across the emotions.
The character interactions were also interesting, Ozpin losing hope, but instead gaining a different kind of trust with Qrow. Although I would have like to have seen Glynda get a scene, considering how she was the one who wrote Jaune of the most.

Well Done, Jauneforever. You did a fantastic job here.
12/16/2019 c1 TheShob
Good start
11/11/2019 c14 Calamk
A Lancaster story like Time-traveling Trolls? I'm already interested.
9/8/2019 c2 Rathaloski Navki Suvru
-Chapter 1 reaction
So jaines semblancr is basically Killer Queen but silent
8/26/2019 c10 waredgo
Makes me wonder if someday there will be a sequel to this where everything rewinds back to the first volume, but with RWBY and JNPR’s memories intact. From there, they do their best to undo all the mistakes they’ve made for Jaune.

I would honestly pay good money to read something like that, in spite of all the plot holes and shit.
6/24/2019 c16 Crovos
Welp, ran out of tissues, using my blanket to stop the tears. You did a good job with the story, not sure if Ozpin would just snap and fall into achololism after Jaune's death, but you did a good job. Emotional as f*ck.
396 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »