for The Black Dragon Of Hellfire

9/27 c12 Safira
Please continue your story is amazing
10/22/2019 c12 3WhiteElfElder
I can't wait for Harry and Issei to go full out dragon and rampage on the Fallen.
5/9/2019 c12 30DalkonCledwin
Xenovia would have had a better argument if she had said “She spent all our money on a painting of a false saint.” I can draw a stick figure and be able to validly claim it is a portrayal of any saint I could think up the name of simply because no one could provide sufficient evidence to the contrary on my intent to portray that particular saint using stick figures. Calling it a ‘false saint’ would be easier to prove, though it would have likely antagonized Harry if she had said that.

I do hope you continue, but even if you don't, it was a great read.
5/9/2019 c9 DalkonCledwin
Markus and Ravel ship, huh?

How did you come to the conclusion that Ddraig and Albion would win in a fight against a dragon who very likely, based on your depiction of him so far, went out of his way to learn how to cast every single dragon slaying curse he could find a teacher for? Ddraig only ever gained a semblance of immunity to such tactics after Issei grafted Ascalon to the gauntlet, and Albion is specifically noted in the DxD wikia, for being weak against such attacks... And by this I mean it in the sense that Albion would have a much harder time dividing the strength of such an attack than normal, assuming he could divide such an attack's strength to begin with!
5/8/2019 c7 DalkonCledwin
Do you mean “Inferi”? Or is “Inferni” just the Church’s name for what the Cthulhu Mythos refers to as “Fire Vampires”? Cause those are Fire Vampires, our two young Exorcists are in far greater trouble than they really have any right to be.

Fire Vampires are the primary Servitors of Cthugha, and only ever appear on Earth after Cthugha, a being in the same category of “OMG WTF IS THAT?” horror as Cthulhu, has already fully materialized on the planet after someone stupid tries summoning him… or her. They would be COMPLETELY immune to dragon fire.
5/8/2019 c3 DalkonCledwin
Uh oh, dragon woke up
5/8/2019 c1 DalkonCledwin
children are children, it's as simple as that and need not be explained too deeply.
12/30/2018 c12 16Ironshot
Interesting start to the story. Might need to look at other high school DxD crossovers. looking forward to future chapters.
11/23/2018 c12 4Kalladin1989
Great story. Hope to read more
7/23/2018 c12 Tsukoblue
When will this story be updated?
3/8/2018 c12 starboy454
excellent story so far
2/1/2018 c12 3LordNemesis
Great story hope it keeps going.
12/26/2017 c8 4BROMBROS
Sirzechs should be Sir Zechs to separate words since Zechs is his name.
11/19/2017 c12 AstralGemini
love this story
5/19/2017 c1 SuperFic
harem are shit anyway. only focusing on romance
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »