for Cheating? Or Falling in Love?

2/21/2018 c1 123FictionWriter91
Hey this is really great so far! I want to read it all because it's so intriguing, but I'm so tired right now lol. I will come back and read all of it soon!
8/29/2017 c14 10LittleMissyGalPal
I'm so glad that Rig is (mostly) a nice guy in this story! I really hope he ends up with Kasumi in the end, but the whole drug thing is making me second guess myself... It was also nice to see more of Jann Lee this chapter. I hope you elaborate on his friendship with Rig more in later chapters. I'm liking their bromance.
8/27/2017 c14 6Besweet
I really like this chapter because it made me nervous and that made the reading more exciting lol. It was nice to know what was on Rig’s mind all this time. I think he is a good guy but he has bad habit like really bad ones. I only say that due to him feeling remorseful and began doubting what’s right or wrong. If he was a straight jerk then he wouldn’t have doubted at all, he would have gone along with his father’s plan without even thinking twice. He was put in a difficult situation. Just like Kasumi, Rig is not perfect…but now it depends on how he goes on from here that will be determined his future with Kasumi and that made me nervous. Why did he want to know who the stripper was? What does it matter? He slept with a prostitute…he shouldn’t be playing with that thought but it made thing more interesting though.
Good job on this chapter!
8/3/2017 c13 Besweet
Hayate couldn’t have picked a perfect timing to ruin Kasumi’s day. What was his problem anyway…ugh annoying big brother thing as always, and things feels like it’s happening too fast after the whole incident as if they’re rushing the wedding. I wonder how Ryu is coping with his life after everything.
7/20/2017 c1 2vivilovesyou
Hmmm.. I think it was still a nice touch with the subling arguement. A real good character developer and plot.I am so eager for another chapter from you!Keep up the good work!
7/2/2017 c13 TheDragonsKunoichi
I need to do a better job at reviewing as I tend to forget. Truly enjoying this story. I hope we get to see more Ryu and Kasumi interactions in the future. Speeding up the wedding will definitely cause trouble.

Keep up the good work. ;)
6/21/2017 c12 vivilovesyou
I cannot wait for more chapters to read!Your story is a plus plus!
5/8/2017 c12 6Besweet
I have to confess that I laughed at Ryu when the man asked for a lap dance…I just saw funny sexy images of Ryu in my head. But then I felt guilty and bad when Ryu was hurting about how much the incident was affecting him, more so emotionally…poor Ryu. Nobody should get violated or forced to anything they dont want, strippers or not. Glad he quit his job since he wasn’t happy anyway.

I also liked the fact that Ryu’s character is developing nicely and that he was starting to be more honest with himself. I was surprised how forward he was about Kasumi to Hayate. I thought he wanted to protect Kasumi by not telling, now I wonder what Kasumi would think.

To be fair, Hayate needs to mind his own business. Kasumi can handle her own problems but I do get that he was just being the typical big brother worrying about his sister well-being. The question now is, what now? What did he want to tell Hayate? I got to wait I guess…lol, nice chapter though. I enjoyed it as usual.
4/25/2017 c12 10LittleMissyGalPal
(I would have reviewed sooner but I was on my phone!)

First of all, I like how you touched on a subject that's rarely written about in Fanfiction. The way Hayabusa handled that man and quit his job was realistic and fairly IC, in my opinion. However, I'm not a fan of him not being apologetic for his actions. Kasumi was drunk when they were together (both times!). It's basic knowledge to leave her alone and not make her do something she would regret.
4/23/2017 c12 Purple Kunoichi
Nice chapter! Poor Hayabusa seems to be a punching bag today.
I like the way you characterized Lisa and Zack. I'm glad Hayabusa quit his job. That man was horrible to him.
Can't wait to see what's up with Kasumi and Rig [or Hayabusa] next.
3/21/2017 c1 Akira
3/7/2017 c11 Purple Kunoichi
This was amazing as ever! Its nice that Rig and Kasumi got back together. I feel like they rushed into it and they might bring their affairs up later again.
I really hope Ryu gets to his senses and chases Kasumi soon. Maybe he can stop the wedding.:)
3/6/2017 c11 6Besweet
This chapter gave me mix emotions. I was glad that Rig and Kasumi finally get to talking but I also thought they were rushing into things without fully talking it out, like blame their problems on their separation. Something is missing between them but I can’t put my finger on what because when I finished reading, I was left with one question, are they really in love?

Interesting to see what happens next, keep it up:)
2/25/2017 c11 10LittleMissyGalPal
Omg, I think I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that you updated! I was starting to think that you were giving up on this story, but I'm glad you're not.

Like Kasumi, I'm also suspicious as to why Rig was at the park in the first place. Perhaps he's stalking her or maybe he was there for different reasons... I liked their conversation and I especially enjoyed how you stuck to canon and mentioned how dangerous Rig can get when he's angry.

Is it bad that I ship Rig x Kasumi so hard in this story? My heart is going to break since there's a 99.9% chance that Kasumi will end up with Ryu.

I can't wait to see how everyone will react when they reveal that the wedding will be on a different date. And I wonder where Tina ran off to...
2/22/2017 c10 Guest
When are you updating this?

I love it so much, please update soon!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »