for The Ruthless Seven

5/31/2021 c4 b6076b6076
A year and a month later: Are you though?
5/17/2021 c4 zzkaizer
Hope you will continue this fic, love the idea
5/15/2021 c4 BOOMman123
Hope you continue this story
3/16/2021 c4 Fateful-06
enjoyed the story a lot, wish there was more considering you said you were coming back quite a while ago but still nothing. anyway hope that this is still continued if so can't wait for next update.
1/15/2021 c4 Jpardo
This story is awesome so far! I think it’s safe to say that Ur is on of the 7 warlocks, if not then that’s fine too. I’m just here wondering who the others are.
Anyway, great work and I hope you come back soon to update
1/9/2021 c4 Mattyyyy
pls come back man the plot is amazing...I rly wanna see it written... if not u tnk u can give other creators a chance to use ur plot?
12/13/2020 c4 Mattyyyy
u may be back but I still dont see another chapter... sooooooooooooo
11/2/2020 c3 chrislgerlach
Great job on the story, it’s the perfect blend of One Piece and Fairy Tail. I just can’t wait for the rest. I’m really intrigued on Natsu’s backstory in this and also how Ur is alive. Keep up the good work
10/26/2020 c4 lintonjason11
I hope you continue this I’m enjoying it
9/1/2020 c4 4BlankWhiteSky
Seriously one of the miraculous things to happen. For someone to comeback after so long! Goodluck! I followed you to see your stories!
7/26/2020 c4 1xXCoopyXx
Aaaand it's been another 3 months after saying 'You're back' XD
6/12/2020 c4 Exodus12345
So your still writing this right?
6/12/2020 c3 Exodus12345
Jose was only rank 10 not 6. Otherwise that was a great chapter.
6/12/2020 c2 Exodus12345
So is that sword Mihawks from One Piece? Also if Natsu is only as strong as those old timers in the top four saints then he is kind of weak for what he will face later. I mean the strongest of the four God Serena beat all three of the others by himself and is still the weakest of the people Zeref has under him. Not to mention Zeref and Achnologia themselves are monsters.
5/24/2020 c1 STARLORD2599
Didn't know I needed something like this in my life. Damn this story is great.
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »