for The Wraith

2/23/2016 c1 30TheWhiteTitan
Nice, an anti-hero story. Can't wait to see how this one goes. Looking forward for it.
For the harem...Well, there's the classic Rogue pairing, with her not being able to harm Danny because of his undead powers.
Wanda Maximoff, Danny could help her cope from her dad abandoning her, and locking her in an asylum. At least, if you're gonna use the X-Men Evolution one.
Wasp, Janet van Dyne. Her husband's a wife beater and crazy guy. At least, in the comics. He's also a jerk as Yellow Jacket. Besides, they're kinda alike.
2/20/2016 c1 Crimson leo
Just a few thought but black widow mrs Marvel and maybe invisible woman and storm and kitty and jean could be some cuz the could not only be in the harem but teach him things as well like help with his powers as well as new things but that my thoughts
2/19/2016 c1 Guest
Interested to see more
2/18/2016 c1 SPARTAN-626
Nice to see this up and so far it's off to a good start and I can't wait to see more and where it's goes from here with Danny, how he will change/adapt/evolve as a character latter on and how he will effect the people around him. I look forward to see more latter on and I hope to see more soon.
2/18/2016 c1 Richard1081
How about these suggestions for the harem
Lady deadpool: sexy alternet version of the best mercenary ever
Lady Sif: awesome asgardian warrior
Wasp: beautiful, intelligent hero
Black cat: nuff said
2/18/2016 c1 29Isom
Cool short but a nice start. This ought to be an interesting read. Can't wait to see Danny's interactions with the others.

Now I can see Danny cutting himself off from his friends. Given how every civilian in the marvel universe is paranoid and freak out at everything.

I can't wait for him to interact with the other heroes and villains.

Now harem ideas:

Steford Cuckoos- hot triplets...enough said. They get interested when they run into Danny on a job or read his mind after running into him as civilians.

X-23/ Laura Kinney- feels a sense of kinship to Danny as they are both the result of an experiment.

Rogue- she becomes close to Danny after learning why he cut himself off from others and learns he's immune to her parasitic touch due to his half ghost biology.

Elektra- becomes interested after seeing Danny's fighting skills and becomes more interested after she takes him in and trains him. Like Circe from your DC crossover.
2/18/2016 c1 superfanman217
i love it
2/18/2016 c1 Erazor djinn
Interesting new fanfiction, good luck in future updates. For harem suggestions off the top of my head is Mystic, Rouge, Jubilee, She-hulk, Emma Frost, Jean Grey/phoenix, and Black Widow.
2/18/2016 c1 SneakyPanda
soo Danny's a mutant? i taught he got them through an accident? or did that activate his mutant powers? or will he get ghost powers whatever power he gets as a mutant? anyway i'm looking forward to read more!
2/17/2016 c1 1Clouffie1986
This story has a lot of potential from what I just read. As for girls, I would suggest Laura Kinney aka X-23. If you are going with a grey Danny, I think she and he would fit rather well personality wise. Not to mention where Danny was metaphorically born through an experent ( his powers ) Laura was born from one as well as she is a clone.
2/17/2016 c1 Asurau
Sound interesting. Though i've got a question, is Danny a mutant (ghost power are something he was born with) or a mutate (lab accident was the source of his abilities)?
2/17/2016 c1 21SaiyatonianSage
A promising start I must say. Short but to the point, I can admire that. Interesting that the X-Men are the first Marvel characters that we're introduced to but I can't wait to see what you have planned.
2/17/2016 c1 2te.nellis
Cool so Danny is jioning the X-men that works for me. Keep it up!
2/17/2016 c1 15Leaf Ranger
Nice start man. This should be interesting. *Nods* Can't wiat to see more.
29 « Prev Page 1 2