for Out With The Old, In With The New

4/23/2014 c6 gaiawolf
Well now, Willow's possessiveness show's itself early. Honestly, if you ever continue this I want Xander to stay with Cordelia. I think I always pair those two because of the works by Ironbear in which Cordy Willow Xander and Jesse were childhood friends until Mrs. Chase made Cordy get "Proper" friends. Because of this, and the fact that I'm on a 'I want to see Buffy suffer' streak, I want her to pine away all alone.

Oh, Good story by the way!
11/24/2009 c6 4Amaterasu-Black Flame
Amazing story hope you update soon.
10/3/2005 c6 82SlaYeRGiRLkaL
This is just bloody brillant u have got 2 write more there needs 2 be more I can't believe I didn't c this story b4
3/23/2005 c6 sara
Please write more I'm begging you Please Please Please!

a girl named,

Sara
9/3/2004 c6 Bestest List
Come on, update! This is damn good!
7/5/2004 c6 MBB
You enlight an interesting darker side of Willow's personallety.

On the show she did openly support Xanders attempts at relations while she backhandingly (unknowingly) seemed to sabotage them.

[in Proph Girl, she encourages him, in Incamummygirl she tells Buffy she knew that be wouldn;t have a shot with her]

It's funny that of all people, with her lack of understandding of human emotions, Anya called her out on this.

[Willow tels her Not to worry,. in Phases she could easely have stilled Cordelia's worries about Xander's 'obsession' for Willow, too, Or warned Cordy she was after Xander.]

Maybe you could write a fic about Cordelia's talk with vamp-Willow about the ethics of boyfriend-stealing some time?

Got a little sidetracked, sorry about that.

It's a nice fic. :-)
4/23/2003 c6 4The Sailor Earth
I really want to know what happens next.
3/4/2003 c6 Xanders Guardian Angel
more more more
2/3/2003 c6 Remy
Love it! Love it! Love it! Anyways, I think you really hit the mark here with Willow, in the first couple of seasons, she was always portrayed as the sweet, innocent best friend. But she seemed kinda selfish and manipulative when you really think about it. Anxious to see where you're going to take this one. I've been waiting for you to make a writing comeback for God knows how long.
1/24/2003 c6 16Lizzy Anne89
I like it so far, except the Willow/Buffy fight thing. They're best friends, they shouldn't be fighting.
1/21/2003 c6 78Razial
Hey this has so far been a great fic, I hope there is more to come seen as Buffy hasn't claimed Xander yet, please write some more soon

dave
1/17/2003 c6 WBH21C
OUTSTANDING! Great fic love the dream sequences.
1/16/2003 c6 Maggie
Ah, cool, evil Willow. :) I like seeing her from time to time, she's fun.
1/16/2003 c6 Silent Bob Foley
Man this is really good stuff, Joining the league of Kevin Smith rip-off merchants

Jace must be so proud 'sniff'

Been looking forward to this for a while.
1/16/2003 c6 Silent Bob Foley

Jace must be so proud 'sniff'

Been looking forward to this for a while.
26 Page 1 2 Next »