for The Bride Wore Red

11/6/2020 c30 4TheOneThatSeesGNS
That’s an intense scene to leave off on...but I finally finished binge reading since the last time I left a review
I do love this story btw!
8/24/2020 c28 Donbasos
Happy to see you still are alive, I acually like the slow-burn in this story because it fits the pairing and theme. Having go time after a couple of chapters hanging out would be a bit...fast? Forced? Dunno but I prefer this slow yet somewhat steady pace.
6/27/2020 c27 2Nynenea
I'm really enjoying this story! I love it when someone takes two entirely different characters and lets them collide. Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/15/2020 c27 Donbasos
Nice to point out the realism of two wounded people needing to work together. Some would dramatize this or let one leave the other to be saved again. Here we have two adults who are now forced to work together in a believable way. Looking forward to more!
5/6/2020 c26 Zorrine
I love the description of her shouting and dreams its a different take on having the power of the DragonBorn. the only thing I noticed were a few typos, but other than that it was great
3/25/2020 c25 4TheOneThatSeesGNS
Super happy for the chapter, thank you!
3/25/2020 c25 Donbasos
Review:
MOAR!

-The end

No but serious. It came out very believeable, not just some instant overreaction some may fall victim too. Also no "let's keep hiding for suspense reasons" but an actual confrontation and still managing to get the plot going well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Take care irl!
3/16/2020 c24 X1Sherilynn1X
I’ve been reading this since it came out and I really love this story! it’s been quiet a while since we have had an update. Any news on when or if we’ll get one or should I give up checking this one?( that’s the last thing I wanna do)
12/31/2019 c24 MrsSage
Hey there! Just started reading this and I think its great. Almost like a Skyrim version of Killing Eve! Can't wait to read more, Happy New Year! :)
11/13/2019 c24 Guest
I like be this story so much and I can't wait for the next chapter! You're writing style is great and the pacing and flow of the story are well done too.
8/28/2019 c24 DrollFace
Thanks for updating! Would you believe it, I thought about this story two days ago? wondering when there would be an update.!
8/28/2019 c24 Zorrine
this chapter got my heart beating so fast! I am really excited to see where this goes! hopefully the next update is soon! I adore this story!
8/28/2019 c24 Donbasos
It was worth the wait, I am already looking forward to the confrontation!
8/27/2019 c24 1rain-and-smiles
Yesssss I’m so ready for this confrontation honestly
5/12/2019 c23 4TheOneThatSeesGNS
Woo! An update
Loved the chapter even tho it was shorter than usual
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »