for The Bride Wore Red

5/12/2019 c23 4TheOneThatSeesGNS
Woo! An update
Loved the chapter even tho it was shorter than usual
5/9/2019 c23 Donbasos
I like the short waking up part of this chapter. Getting Asgeir awake again and his state of mind. Ending on a funny note is always nice as well. Looking forward to the next one!
2/21/2019 c22 Donbasos
Not a weird place to end, nice cliffhanger/reality check moment for her. Who knows what it will do with her character, as well as her feelings for him and what she has done/caused to be done to him. I can see why this chapter was difficult to write somewhat, but in my opinion you nailed it. Well done and see you in the next one!
2/20/2019 c22 TheOneThatSeesGNS
I really liked the chapter overall, superman happy for the update! And I know the struggles of having issues trying to make a chapter
1/23/2019 c21 Donbasos
Hardy folks these two, both wounded, hypothermia setting in with bloodloss, gonna be one hell of a recovery in that cave before they can safely move out. We shall see what kind of time they are gonna spend in there. Good chapter all around, good to have a pause from the past 2 or 3 where they were nearly dead the whole time. Keep up the good work!
1/2/2019 c20 TheOneThatSeesGNS
Awesome use of the clairvoyance spell -
12/15/2018 c19 Sorcha
Loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens and where it goes!
12/12/2018 c3 Guesy
This is a very good story interesting plot,characters n no flaw in grammer or spelling keep it up.
12/11/2018 c19 Donbasos
I like the unique twist in this story, can't wait to see what is going to happen the next chapters. Although they are heavilly wounded and Asgeir is almost dead. Better have healing potions/magic Edna.
11/23/2018 c18 KuroshinjuMoon
Love this fic, can’t wait for new updates!
9/9/2018 c1 6LackingDelirium
This is so well written and it deserves wayyy more reviews than it has. I love the pairing and I’ve reread this six times and I love it more every bit. I can’t wait to see the Dragonborn interact romantically with our favorite snow-shod.
5/27/2018 c16 Guest
So when’s Cicero going to turn up? Failed assassin or no, this is still the Listener, and if he still attacked Astrid that’s another thing they have in common.
5/27/2018 c16 Erith
So glad you updated! I really enjoy what you've written so far, and your writing style. It's good when writers explore the lesser known characters like Asgeir, and your characters are interesting to read about. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here. Thank you for sharing your work!
5/28/2018 c16 LackingDelirium
Let me just say I love this story and how well written it is and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who finds Asgeir dishy. I've been looking for this pairing but Its not super common. Can't wait to read more!
5/21/2018 c15 Sorcha
Looking forward to the next chapter! Loving this story
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »