for A Hero Amongst Shinobi

1/1 c15 EpsilonReignsAsKing
Really enjoyable read; sad to see that it's been (I think) discontinued, especially here in the story, right after the reunion, but your other work is just as awesome! Happy new year!
9/24/2021 c15 1Phellipendragon
Man, do you intend to introduce a Naruto-Sasuke relationship? It would be interesting to see her and Rin overcoming their differences, and understanding that they both like Naruto. I think it would be a perfect match, because Sasuke has traits of both Rin herself and Matau Sakura.
9/4/2021 c10 Literally useless
forget 5-10 years, he'll die in a month
8/9/2021 c1 UzuShiro
Por la sinopsis parecía que Naruto sería un héroe, pero no pensé que simplemente sería otra versión de Shirou
6/21/2021 c6 2JuanKui
In all honesty I can say I wasn't ready when I first read this. Holy shit the maturity of this fic and the way the characters are handled leave me breathless. This is amazing.
6/6/2021 c15 novacrono
when is chapter 16 coming out ? i have been waiting for soo long update the story
5/21/2021 c15 YunanObserves
I really would like this story to continue, this is one of the naruto crossover fanfics where konoha and ninja's aren't the ones above all and it's very refreshing. In most naruto x fanfics fanfics it seems is either naruto in world of fate and fucking everything up or servants in naruto world getting owned. You on the other hand seems to be in tune with both world's lore. Naruto and Nasuverse. In naruto it mostly boil down about power levels. Someone has a never before seen power? Level up! In fate/nasuverse however power levels mean nothing, it's all about counters, circumstances, plans and manipulation of the abstract. Hell, you even explore the Dead Apostle Ancestors and it's fucking amazing! What other ideas would you put in this magnificient world? The Aristotles? Divine spirits? Chaldea? The Lostbelts? Man my head is just working on all sorts of mental gymnastics. Love this fanfic to death and I hope one day you'll return to this.
2/28/2021 c15 4TopSpartan216
Will there ever be an update to this story?
1/25/2021 c14 Guest
I absolutely love this story in fact this is one of my favorites. I hope you update it some day.
12/31/2020 c15 Guest
Great chapter and will the story continue?
12/29/2020 c10 JustDusty
Wait, on top of everything he's the Kyuubi container? what the hell.
12/29/2020 c3 JustDusty
"He'll be fairly strong that he can handle himself against a lot of opponents though he won't be cruising through the story if that's what you're asking. There'll be drawbacks to him using his magecraft and I got something in store about his shinobi abilities."
It's usually a very bad idea to make your MC overpowered and have him lose battles due to injuries for the sake of your plot.
12/29/2020 c1 JustDusty
Goddamit you couldn't skip the Kirigitsu part? Damn you i'm crying now.
6/8/2020 c15 1Raizor
Freaking love it! And I hope Saber comes back somehow...maybe purifying the remnants of the Grail beneath Konoha and then using them to her again? Or have Angra Mainyu summon her to break Naruto, only for him to break his hold over her?
5/6/2020 c15 elrios1999
es una lastima que esta histoira la dejaras a si me gusto bastante espero y reconsideres y la continues me gusto mucho chao
451 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »