FanFiction.Net
for Saving Tobey

9/1/2016 c9 ma cook
The pressure! I wish my memory could retain the particulars
of each chapters' developments. Alas, it goes on to completely different subjects once I send -off the review. Therefore, let me say the chapter I now hold in my mind was superb...
and "good luck with your game/ reader review experience! I'm sure the winning scene will be as good as the writing you've already done, and we'll all enjoy it.
8/30/2016 c24 Charlotte
Are you kidding! IT WAS AMAZING!
A small question tho, are they going to high school and they're 8th graders right now?
If so, shouldn't puberty play a role, like tobey getting taller and his voice changing, I kinda find that funny. But like nothing to extreme like uh you know the other stuff, but yeah the voice changing thing would be hilarious!
Can't wait for your next update!
8/29/2016 c8 ma cook
Man: you've got ME looking-up words!
Good job... and... "Thanks."
P.S. what-ever you call this kind of expose',
It's a good one. Very clever! On to 8!
8/29/2016 c24 9Jonquil Gemstone
Uh-oh. Detention?! What happened this time X,D? Find out on the next exciting episode (chapter) of...SAVING TOBEY!
Right?
8/29/2016 c7 ma cook
Being that I'm your mother, I have the serendipitous honor of having these delightful chapters actually read to me before you even post them, thus I have (at times) neglected to read them for myself. Shame on me! :( As I go back and read/re-read, I get the PLEASURE of seeing what your notes say and I've got to tell you,
they are almost as entertaining as the story is. Thank you for the effort you obviously pour
into this work. Your readers are fortunate.
May God be as amused with this story (and all it's extras) as I am.
8/29/2016 c6 ma cook
Alright. I declare myself, 'hornswoggled'!...and to my surprise. I've found an opportunity to use the
most unlikely word. Good job, 'wordgirl in my life'!
8/29/2016 c5 ma cook
Re-reading this story is a wonderful treat!
It's as though it's new - but everything is more colorful.
8/29/2016 c4 ma cook
That was obviously have a gift for writing!
You honor the world with this seeming mission.
From the rooftops let it be exclaimed: READ THIS !
8/29/2016 c3 ma cook
Again,... WONDERFUL!
Your story is turning-out to be a masterpiece-
not to mention a source of spiritual nourishment!
'You have a fan in me'!
8/29/2016 c2 ma cook
Wow!
Everyone should watch WordGirl AND then read your story.
I have three words:
It's THAT good!
8/29/2016 c1 ma cook
Despite my inclination to look for errors, this (2nd) reading is more pleasing than the last.
The detail and imagery are really remarkable. I t was as though I was watching- rather than reading.
8/28/2016 c24 3Guitar Amateur
I really like how this chapter turned out! Especially how the mood began very positive, but then as tension mounted, there was a sudden nosedive at the very end. That was exciting!
8/28/2016 c24 10Junior VB
Me pregunto qué hizo Tobey esta vez.
I wonder what Tobey did this time.
8/27/2016 c24 25TheyTookMyUsername
HE GOT DETENTION! Theodore you had one job and you blew it.
8/27/2016 c24 Deepizzaguy
Another outstanding story of the show when Tobey had his dream date with Wordgirl. You are an amazing writer with this story. I can relate to Tobey in some ways (okay I do not speak with a British account but with a Canal Zone lingo) that his bad guy act and pride have hurt his friendship with Becky and Wordgirl since it is hard for a male to have a female boss. Oh by the way Canal Zone lingo is from natives of Panama like myself with words like "Clear as mud?" A good idea is to look up Brainy Quotes for some awesome words to use. Even though I do not understand your musical tastes I know where u r coming from. U probably never heard of the late Sam Spence, the late Donna Summer (The Diva) or singer B J Thomas either but otherwise keep up the good work. Maybe Lady Raider can help Tobey as his mentor. Lady Raider is Wordgirl's aunt Jacqueline Moreno in my fan fictions.
475 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »