FanFiction.Net
for Saving Tobey

1/5/2021 c21 7supersaiyangoku065768
This chapter was absolute poetry! Watching Becky overcome her fear to save Tobey is sooo flipping powerful! Everything in this was perfect! Bravo!
1/4/2021 c12 supersaiyangoku065768
That was so intense
1/4/2021 c7 supersaiyangoku065768
Hm, the characters are so in character rn that it's astounding
1/3/2021 c27 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
DAAAAAAAA I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I BID THE FAREWELL
1/3/2021 c6 7supersaiyangoku065768
I'm actually amazed. I'm rereading this and I still fell for the April Fool's Joke XD
1/3/2021 c2 supersaiyangoku065768
Bruh this chapter is interesting and hilarious! Had me in stitches the whole time lol. I'm gonna enjoy rereading this XD
11/21/2020 c26 Guest
I quite liked this fanfiction, I read it in a single inning and well the nostalgia of my childhood was fierce, I thank you and your brother and sister,
Signed by
Sai Hakusho
8/8/2020 c22 JazzTraitor
Hehehe... I remember getting a kiss on the cheek like that. One Saturday night in June... It was an Elvis tribute artist. Part of his line of work XP
8/8/2020 c18 JazzTraitor
The song synched up for me! When I read it I was like "HOW?!"
3/22/2020 c27 10Junior VB
Buen fic.
Good fic.
6/15/2019 c21 RimK10
Friend-zoned!
5/15/2019 c27 21scrivenernoodz
THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP PREVAILS AGAIN!
Such a heartwarming story. I'm having a relapse and returning to WordGirl at the close of my high school career, and only now do I realize these characters have so much to be explored! You especially took Tobey to the next level. You really ripped his character to shreds trying to find his motives and inner weaknesses. I thought I was thorough when examining my characters, and then I found you! Tobey really is just a little boy cursed with his own brilliance and confusion. I would have liked to see more of his origin story and what led up to him running away in third grade.
And every word of yours rings true! All good relationships are friendships in their simplest form. I've only read one or two romantic stories that I've ever really liked, and they're forgettable when coupled with stories about strong friendships or familial love. I'm a sucker for writing it myself.
Thanks for teaching me all these words! I'll try to use them in my own story. And thanks for writing! I'll read your other fics soon!
4/23/2019 c4 6K2Lover2226
Aw Becky’s starting to fall for him
4/17/2019 c27 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
This was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED THE TOBY'S JOURNEY! I LOVED THE CLIMAX! I LOVED THE CHEESE HEADED CONSULTANT SCIENTIST! THE WAS MAGNIFICENT MARVELOUS WORK AND YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER!
4/13/2019 c27 Poundcake
Okay so this is actually very nice! Wordgirl was my childhood and I love this ship with all my heart. The way you wrote this is simply brilliant. I can't wait to read more of your content!
475 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »