FanFiction.Net
for Saving Tobey

3/1/2016 c2 Debandra
Oh my heavens, the battle scene transition line had me laughing out loud!

This is absolutely brilliant! Even though I sort of knew it already, the way you explained the analogy between Dr. Two-Brains and Tobey is beautifully simple and easy to understand. I also appreciate that you researched to make your story more effective. I wasn't actually aware there was even a dispute about name spellings, so your research even surprised me! I do think that "Dr. Two-Brains" is the most widely used spelling, though I have no idea about Captain Huggy Face. (It could be HuggyFace, similar to how "WordGirl" is spelled.)

As a final note from a person who has been watching WordGirl since the very beginning (literally; I remember the first time a WordGirl short came on when I was watching Maya and Miguel) - this story is very well done. The characters are in character and the situations are believeable, even with the darker theme you're setting up. What you've got going works extraordinarily well - keep it up!
-Deb
P.S. Pardon any spelling errors, seeing as I'm typing on tiny iPod buttons. ;)
3/1/2016 c2 4fromhexagon
This was so good! I definitely agree with your analysis of Tobey's character, and it was cool to see it coming from DTB's point of view. (Also, I laughed so hard at the whole psychology-definition section - that was great)
3/1/2016 c2 35KimDWil71
Doc 2-Brains is awesome.
How many more chapters are left?
This is a great story.
Good luck on the rest of it.
2/29/2016 c1 KimDWil71
Very good story! Will there be more chapters?
2/28/2016 c1 AdelineQuinn
Awesome, this is great! Please keep going!
2/22/2016 c1 10Junior VB
Buen comienzo.
God start.
2/20/2016 c1 serenemariposa
This is certainly promising! I know exactly what you mean about the series just begging to be fleshed out a bit more, and it's wonderful that you're writing this for just that reason. I'm definitely going to be following your story! :D
2/19/2016 c1 1Lucinda Cottontale
I love it! X) Everything about it. The way you did the characters, the prose, the concept-Beautiful. Just beautiful. I wish I could write like this. TT Well done, N-Gail. Can't wait to see this story completed. :) (P.S. I liked the part with the Goldfish. ;) Classic Two Brains!)
2/19/2016 c1 4fromhexagon
Ahhh this is great! I can't wait to see where you go with this, especially with character depth and development.
2/19/2016 c1 Debandra
Dude, yes! The WordGirl fanfiction archive has not had a story this promising in a long time! I look forward to seeing where this is headed, because I have a feeling it's gonna be good. ;)
475 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32