for The Trapp Family

3/27/2016 c3 21NickyW
This is progressing wonderfully. You've woven the stories together with a masterful ease. So heartbreaking to read the details of his wife's illness. I look forward to the next chapter.
3/9/2016 c2 24charleybec
I don't really have the time to write you the review you deserve but I'm loving your new take on this story and I'm loving how you so effortlessly interweave the different versions of TSOM into this story. I also love how you've given the Captain a softer edge. Well done, my friend!
3/7/2016 c2 Justlovin'it
Nice to see a softer side to the Captain.
3/5/2016 c2 Maria
Awe! That's sweet! :)
3/6/2016 c2 33augiesannie
Still totally enthralled by what you are doing here - weaving together the different versions in a way that seems so effortless but took a lot of creativity and diligence, I can tell. It makes the Captain a little less of a cardboard character, too! (Why didn't CP think of combining the source material?) Aslso I was glad you worked in the scene with Gretl and the forks. Anyway, it's all just amazing and I can't wait for more, good job!
3/5/2016 c2 35lemacd
oh, i love that this is beyond canon... i can only imagine that it is a chore and a half to chose those things that are so different between the books and movies and then what you want to put in your own special utility flare... the characters are spot on but very refreshing, especially the Captain w/ the children. Bring on Matilda. i think i'm going to love whatever you do with her. heee xx
3/5/2016 c2 58gothicbutterfly95
Another great chapter.
You are mixing all these stories together so seamlessly and it's absolutely wonderful. I loved how we see both sides of Georg and how Maria's wondering about that. I loved the fact that he took her up to meet Marta and then showed her to her bedroom, and we still get those lovely moments from the film like her trespassing in the ballroom.
2/25/2016 c1 gothicbutterfly95
This story should be very interesting.
I love the fact that we actually get to see the problems Maria's causing at the Abbey. We hear about it all the time, but there aren't a lot of stories that show her kissing the floor or sliding down the banisters, so I really like that.
Having her bump into Georg at the very beginning was very interesting and only adds more to the story.
I can also clearly tell this has deep influences from the truth. Just something about the way it's written; I can't say exactly what but I like that very much.
2/24/2016 c1 26Mie779
love this... wonderful start to this... will look forward to read what comes next ;)
2/21/2016 c1 Justlovin'it
I love your writing and I love that you're writing a new story! More please!
2/21/2016 c1 Maria
Please update soon!
2/22/2016 c1 15ThePoorDidntWantThisOne
Aren't you a clever one! Mixing all of these stories into one is brilliant idea and I cannot wait to see how you have woven them all together. I admit that I don't know much about the German version or the actual book (I think that makes me a horrible fan) but I think I may be inspired by your story to look a little deeper at them!

Love the way they met! This is just so much fun!
2/21/2016 c1 24charleybec
This was just lovely and so interesting to have the same, yet different start. There first meeting was funny (and I'm sure if you'd bumped into our handsome Captain, you'd be struck dumb for words too!) I haven't read the book or seen the German movie so I can't wait to read how you'll incorporate all these little differences into this new story.
2/21/2016 c1 33augiesannie
Yay! Yay! Like I said already but I can't say often enough, it is a GENIUS idea to combine the movie, the original story and the original movie - like three flavors of ice cream on the cone. I can't wait to see what you do with it and already like the way it adds some texture to Maria's character. (And that initial meeting, yummmmmy). Great job!
2/20/2016 c1 11BlossomOfEdelweiss
Oh yes, loved the set up and very eager to read more. Definitely caught the "first meeting" and loved that they ran into and noticed each other already. Should make things a bit more interesting when they meet again st the villa. Can't wait to read more!
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »