for The Trapp Family

2/20/2016 c1 1callumrogers7
NICE start - This one has caught my interest. Maria getting scolded by Sister Berthe for whistling and then her sliding down the bannister, only to bump into Captain vT all makes for an interesting set-up. One to watch me thinks.
2/20/2016 c1 JasmineGabrielle
I love the direction this is going in. I think it is very interesting how you are incooperating real life events with the story, which makes me wonder if the Baroness and Max will be involved still... Well I look forward to reading on and finding out myself. I have confidence whichever way you chose to go down will be right for this fanfiction. X
2/20/2016 c1 eve1993
I love how you mix up the 1965 movie, the original movie and the story of the real Maria, that's very clever of you! I loved this first chapter, can't wait for more.
2/20/2016 c1 21NickyW
Great start and very clever to weave all of the different versions together. I'm looking forward to following this story and seeing how their relationship develops in the slightly different circumstances.
2/20/2016 c1 35lemacd
meet cute! i love that this is canon with your family style that is so easy-going with a touch of humor (codfish, haha). it will be fun to watch you meld those three sources together and fall in love with the story again. great start.
35 « Prev Page 1 .. 3