for The Demon of the Navy

5/9/2018 c3 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
6/11/2017 c3 9Asuka1920
Can't wait to read more!
1/26/2017 c3 Raremist98
you should give him the water water fruit since he is so at ease with water it would be a good power for him.
6/13/2016 c2 arckane
this is shit
6/6/2016 c1 For him and her
Dude or lady I can see that english is not your first language but there are mistakes that coule have been aboided if yoi proof read them. However you may want to get a beta for long term. Anyways this story has potential
6/6/2016 c3 DBlade59
If Naruto gets a Devil fruit (which is likely) how about giving him a made-up mythical zoan fruit, my suggestion would be for Cerberus. Beside for the abilities that would come from the giant (can freely change the size) three headed dog/hellhound, have it also come with the ability to wield several hellish (darker slightly stronger and harder to heal) elements (fire, lightning, earth, ice, lava) but doesn't have the logia ability to turn into the elements ( high resistance to the elements and elements control are like ninja use or awaken paramecia) and maybe throw in some power over the dead (zombie).
Since my suggestion for a devil fruit involves Cerberus, which is called the guard dog of the underworld, why not have Naruto sometime do guard duty at Impel Down. Have Naruto learn and master to a high degree Haki and maybe Rokushiki, I kind of want to see Naruto get some payback on his ex-parents and really fit the whole guard from hell image.
6/6/2016 c3 12jax-naut2.0
Can you please make the Chapters Longer?
6/6/2016 c3 Guest
kinda like the story. but its hard to give fav/follows on it.
this kind of story was easily forgettable.
1st. u said so urself. ur lazy, mening, very very slow updates
2nd. chapters are very short. and we have to wait MONTHS/ several weeks just to see barely 2k words per chapter.

im wishing for buddha for you to be a new rightful person in order for you to use your profound dilligence and write more of your story :D
6/5/2016 c3 SlyFox9
I was looking for you to finally updating but dang this the most shortest chapter of all the stories I have ever read seriously if you're going to catch the readers attention you got to give more life to the story although the whole Naruto swearing and ended up in a dangerous random island that was funny I'll give you that much, but it n the end I'm kinda disappointed:(
6/5/2016 c3 BANKAIZEN
give naruto the kaze kaze no me logia devil fruit
5/4/2016 c2 1yindragonkiba
lol love it
4/4/2016 c2 Raremist98
This is a good story so far but i have a question, later in the story will naruto meet his family again?
3/26/2016 c1 Guest
are you continuining this stroty ive really like it
3/22/2016 c2 SlyFox9
I can barely read this story, but it's still a nice start. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation needs work.
3/20/2016 c2 1Pouyafreydooni
Come in its not fair i want more
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »