for The Game

3/24 c1 2Malkin Nott
I can’t get over this fic. This has got to be a minimum of 40 times that I have read it since I came across this two days ago. No one-shot gripped me this hard since I became a fanfiction reader. That’s since 1999. Yes, that long. And your fic gahhh. Speaking of, I needed a break from this other heavy fic of yours “The Final Heaven”. Which is super excellent but at the same time... oh gawd so I can’t even.

There is simply no words that I can use to describe how I feel about this fic. Although I must not be the only person who wants a sequel of sorts where certain individuals of the Balamb Garden hear about this. Also since you already opened it up, maybe a possible continuation fic regarding when they arrive in the Deep Sea Research Center. I am actually really curious as to what kind of story you’d make regarding that after reading this and three chapters away from finishing The Final Heaven.

And without basically copy pasting the highlights of this fic, I just want to just fondly reminisce aspects of this story starting with how Selphie tried to warn him. Quistis also tried to warn him. And how entirely in character he was all throughout.

I can’t believe I’m saying this especially since I should be working on my own stories but I need more of this. I need more of your writing in general. Anyhow I’m going to go back to being sucked into your other story right now. I try not to read and review my first go through because I feel like I need to be completely and utterly immersed in the universe that authors create. In this case - multiple times so the magic doesn’t go away.

Well done. Excellent work!
7/24/2019 c1 TheLoneDerangerAzL
That was so Hilarious! Sorry Seifer, better luck next time. Hahaha! Thanks for the great read
10/1/2017 c1 16SilentStarlightSky
Haha, this was really funny. Fun idea. I can see Seifer playing until the bitter end. I like how Selphie was there in the background. Put that on your blog!
11/20/2016 c1 19Politelycynical
HHAAHAHHA. I loved that so much. You're wonderful.
7/6/2016 c1 1anime-diva
OMG Seifer strippin'! Woot woot 3 hahah A nostalgic mood came over me and decided to visit just to reminisce the fun times I've had here reading fanfics and fantasizing about Seiftis back in the days. lol I was so ecstatic when I actually saw your story-A seiftis story-on the top page. I am so happy you are still writing, Ms. Starlight.

As always very well written. This goes without saying but Seifer, Quistis, and Selphie are very much in character. I've always loved the way you portray Seifer! I imagined how Seifer and Quis would be like if they compete with each other and it seems like this would be how I would see it go down haha I enjoyed your vivid style of writing and I felt like I was there in the room with them. I was like, "would he really strip all the way?! Omg he did!" haha

Thanks for the laugh and more power to you-one of my writing inspirations (Seiftis is forever loved_~)
5/13/2016 c1 13YoCupcake
god i loved this on tumblr and so glad you posted it here! Just happy to see you writing for them again. You write the best Seiftis stories. :)
5/6/2016 c1 Guest
This was beyond adorable! Oh, what a great ending! Thanks so much for sharing this :)
3/11/2016 c1 159T2 Angel
First off, as an AVID lover of Quistis, as in she is one reason why love FFVIII as much as I do, I don't blame Seifer in the least bit for this game. Hell, I'd play that game, too.
Adding Selphie just made this even more awesome. You rock, Ms Starlight! You have made a fan out of this guy!
3/5/2016 c1 Levi
Slut.
3/1/2016 c1 7Undeniable Mystique
Quistis' last line is GOLD!
2/22/2016 c1 21TheDragonQueen706
I throughly enjoyed reading this. It made me smile and it was just what I needed. Thank you.
2/21/2016 c1 Guest
"I showed you my little Seifer. Now you show me yours."

I laughed
2/21/2016 c1 35JammyWammy
I can imagine how hot he must have looked. Poor Seifer. Nyuk nyuk nyuk
2/20/2016 c1 30siobhane
I showed you my little Seifer...ahahahahah! I'm dying! Well done.